Wild Card games

I can almost see where this game may be going. The Pats secondary is absolutely owning the Titans receivers, but the Dline still can't fully shut down Henry, despite what Belichick wants.  They almost had something on the last play, but it was a tough throw.

26 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Chiefs need to take care of business who ever comes to Arrowhead.

I've never understood why this needs to be said.  Of course the team needs to be ready to beat anyone.  And as a fan I'm hopeful we'll beat anyone.  But can't we also discuss matchups and preferences?  No need to curb discussion.

Patriots fans are booing their team. The organization provided them 2 decades of elite play, 6 superbowls, and are currently in a dogfight 1 point playoff game, and they are booing the offense. What complete asshats of a fanbase. Same guys who bitch when the redsox only spend 450 mil on payroll and won’t go to the half a billion mark.

I feel like the Chiefs could beat NE or the Texans. NE still scares me some, I'll admit. Belichick has really prepared his team for the Titans, and it's still hard to tell who will win. The Titan's seem to be getting a little anxious.

5 minutes ago, qnet said:

I feel like the Chiefs could beat NE or the Texans. NE still scares me some, I'll admit. Belichick has really prepared his team for the Titans, and it's still hard to tell who will win. The Titan's seem to be getting a little anxious.

Reality is TITANS are not a real threat to go far. Above Avg but thats it.

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Reality is TITANS are not a real threat to go far. Above Avg but thats it.

You're probably right.

I just keep thinking about if the Chiefs had Henry. He's not really a Reid type of back, but if the Chiefs had him, I  think the Chiefs could beat anyone. As I type, the Titans run a dumb ass play, passing the ball, and it's intercepted. 

Texans worry me. Titans worry me. Texans more because they have a big time WR. But both use the TE a lot. They can also run the ball and hit screens. Buffalo has a great defense and craptacular offense, we have to prove we can beat these AFC South teams by stopping their strengths against our weaknesses.

Texans worry me. Titans worry me. Texans more because they have a big time WR. But both use the TE a lot. They can also run the ball and hit screens. Buffalo has a great defense and craptacular offense, we have to prove we can beat these AFC South teams by stopping their strengths against our weaknesses.

1 minute ago, qnet said:

You're probably right.

I just keep thinking about if the Chiefs had Henry. He's not really a Reid type of back, but if the Chiefs had him, I  think the Chiefs could beat anyone. As I type, the Titans run a dumb ass play, passing the ball, and it's intercepted. 

No thanks.  Dude has done nothing but take abuse at every level for years.  It's amazing he's still healthy as it is.  He's 26, but even if he avoids injuries, his body is just going to wear down well before he's 30.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

No thanks.  Dude has done nothing but take abuse at every level for years.  It's amazing he's still healthy as it is.  He's 26, but even if he avoids injuries, his body is just going to wear down well before he's 30.  

This.  I'd absolutely take him for a year but not for a top-end FA contract.

I don't worry about the Texans as much, because, other than the Pats;  Andy Reid seems to figure out a team once he's played them once. Mahomes seems to do this also. I also think the Chiefs will be amped up to beat the Texans, since they lost to them.