Wild Card games

Just now, robgar said:

champagne ... new england is done..

other note... the team i wanta play the least is ours..

Buff was awful on O. Houston has a big issue with their secondary. Chiefs D can contain Watson plus he runs into sacks. The guy wont throw it away. Just takes sacks.

2 minutes ago, robgar said:

champagne ... new england is done..

other note... the team i wanta play the least is ours..

Yeah I agree robgar.  They have the most explosive offense or at least the most dangerous offense.   I know Baltimore is higher ranked but with Fuller they have weapons that give us fits and Watson is a better passer than LJ.   They are the team I was most afraid of but their defense is the weakest of the 4 wild card teams and they don't have a dynamic run game so if we play our game we will win.

12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I loved on 3rd and 10 towards the end of the game booger said they should run a draw to keep the clock going then spike it the next down to stop it. Lol it would have been 4th down for a spike. He is an idiot and captain obvious at times. 

kk.....that is exactly what I thought..... I often wonder what Joe T things about calling games with Booger......(I wish this idiot would shut up).   Another one was the touch play.  His knee hit and then was up and then he was touched (so the play is still live until he's tackled).......and Booger said he was touched and therefore short.....I cannot think of another announcer that it pains me more to listen too.   How did this guy get that job?   Hope he's not calling our game next week.

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Texans beat us up at Arrowhead in October with 15 more first downs and a whopping 19 minute TOP advantage.  We’ve gor our hands full.  

tell me . again about the state . of our offensive line at the time?

7 minutes ago, robgar said:

tell me . again about the state . of our offensive line at the time?

Four of five starters played. Fisher the missing guy. Unfortunately he hasn’t been the same since coming back from injury. His play will he huge.