Wild Card games

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Different defense, healthy Patrick. We had some unlucky bounces in that game too, the missed hold on Kelce that would have negated an INT, and the fumble and TD before half. 

Mahomes being healthy is the big one IMO.  

10 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Different defense, healthy Patrick. We had some unlucky bounces in that game too, the missed hold on Kelce that would have negated an INT, and the fumble and TD before half. 

Fuller will likely play next week for Hous. He is a game changer. I expect a shoot out.

20 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Agreed. We were far from a complete team. As stated Mahomes had a gimpy ankle. Defense is much better now and all are healthy. Just look who was out for then game before against them.

Chiefs: Inactive starters included WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring), LT Eric Fisher (groin), LG Andrew Wylie (ankle), DT Chris Jones (groin) and LB Anthony Hitchens (groin). ... CB Kendall Fuller was due to get X-rays on his right hand after leaving the game. He had surgery on the same hand last season.

I understand short passes, even on final drives, and pick sixes look much worse than completed short plays, but why with 15 seconds to go and no timeouts throw a pass that if complete gets you a few yards and burns 4-6 seconds? You don’t have enough time to spike the ball after that. (Because you’d need time for another play and field goal.) It seems like that would be a go for big, throw to the sidelines (and get out of bounds), or throw the ball away situation. Again, I’m not talking about execution. I am talking about the hypothetical of a completed pass.

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

We were also rolling, up 17-3, before the injuries and fluke plays. Don't get me wrong, I don't think victory is a given.  But the team I'm worried about beating us is us, not the Texans. 

Also we had Hill in only for half the game as he was just easing back into it from injury. Now we have added Suggs too.

13 minutes ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I understand short passes, even on final drives, and pick sixes look much worse than completed short plays, but why with 15 seconds to go and no timeouts throw a pass that if complete gets you a few yards and burns 4-6 seconds? You don’t have enough time to spike the ball after that. (Because you’d need time for another play and field goal.) It seems like that would be a go for big, throw to the sidelines (and get out of bounds), or throw the ball away situation. Again, I’m not talking about execution. I am talking about the hypothetical of a completed pass.

Why didn't they leave Edelman back and let him fair catch it.  Saves 2-3 seconds and 20-25 yards..........20 seconds left from the 25 at least gives you 2-3 shots for a fg.   18 seconds from the 2 gives you no chance for anything.    BB got outcoached and that dynasty is done.     They can break the bank to surround Brady but the days of stars going there for a good bit less are over.  Brady isn't the same.    

Their Oline is hot garbage and their D isn't elite.......what they do have is some elite wr's and Watson who can run.   Like someone else said if we want to be the best we have to run through these teams.   Line em up and lets knock em all down.

4 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I was laughing my ass off watching Vrabel pull a BB and run almost 2 min off in the 4th with the delay of game and "false start" penalties. Reid would never consider something like that as it's not good sportsmanship. 

Reid better do whatever the god damn it takes this year.

7 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I was laughing my ass off watching Vrabel pull a BB and run almost 2 min off in the 4th with the delay of game and "false start" penalties. Reid would never consider something like that as it's not good sportsmanship. 

Yes, I thought it was so stupid for him to reveal that loophole when he did. He had absolutely nothing to benefit beyond 40 seconds in a blowout. I would’ve rather beat the Patriots ourselves, but if someone else was to do it, this way is good.