Wild Card games

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

This is a stupid conversation. Wentz injuries were  very serious and not his fault. Just really bad luck. The concussion: League takes you out of the game. Not his fault. I hope he is ok and enjoys a full career injury free. He deserves better luck.

Lol never said it was his fault l. Neither was Mahomes but you were the one stating we should call him Mr Glass too? I am pointing out why and the situation on Wentz is all.

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Calm down, I'm just curious.

YOU GOT IT. 

PHILADELPHIA — Jadeveon Clowney drastically changed the complexion of the Seahawks' wild-card win over the Eagles on Sunday. And now Seattle's star defensive end is expecting the worst even though he said he never meant to knock out Philadelphia's Carson Wentz in the first quarter, an injury that sidelined the quarterback from a contest the Eagles lost 17-9.

"There might be death threats," Clowney said in the victorious locker room afterward, while also opining that the locals who fill up Lincoln Financial Field are the "worst fans in the world."

Clowney said he was the target of such intimidation last year, when he was still a member of the Texans. Houston lost a Week 16 game in Philadelphia 32-30 after then-Eagles quarterback Nick Foles led a game-winning field-goal drive on the day's final possession — despite missing one play after Clowney forced him to the sideline on a late hit that brought a roughing the passer flag.