Keys to Chiefs vs Texans - Divisional Round

Your key matchup for Chiefs Texans - Divisional Round  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchup will the game boil down to?

• Reid vs O'Brien
    • Mahomes vs Watson
    • Chiefs Secondary vs Texans Wideouts
    • Chiefs Run D vs Texans Backs / RPO
    • Chiefs Backs vs Texans Run D
    • Spags vs O'Brien
    • Reid vs Crennel

Yes, he went down hard and twisted his foot to the point that his shoe fell off and was down for awhile; and now he has a calf injury  to the point he can't practice and Reid is pissed off and won't talk about it.  But that was just Petro throwing shit at the wall.

5 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Yes, he went down hard and twisted his foot to the point that his shoe fell off and was down for awhile; and now he has a calf injury  to the point he can't practice and Reid is pissed off and won't talk about it.  But that was just Petro throwing shit at the wall.

You got a source for that?

I heard some saying Reid was irritated with further questions about it but it's all just speculation.

11 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

7Q8v__PI_bigger.jpg

Rumor that Jones was injured playing locker room basketball is “comical,” according to a source. Please lord just make it kickoff already

I'm not caring how he injured it  I'm concerned how bad he injured it. right now I do have that Percy Snow/idiot feeling going on

20 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not caring how he injured it  I'm concerned how bad he injured it. right now I do have that Percy Snow/idiot feeling going on

Exactly right. Messing around in the locker room isn't a risky thing to do. Its normal in a locker room. Who knows if thats even what happened. The only relevant thing is can he play.

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Exactly right. Messing around in the locker room isn't a risky thing to do. Its normal in a locker room. Who knows if thats even what happened. The only relevant thing is can he play.

It may be normal but it is risky. Horse Play.....and injuries......not unusual. These guys are paid way too much money to be messing around. Maybe they should get workers comp instead of guaranteed money for being stupid.

Just now, DieHard said:

I would like that. That would all but seal a victory for me. He has come on of late. 

Last years playoffs he was amazing. He looks fresh and really fast. Screen game, wheel routes etc. Expect to see McCoy get a few snaps keeping Williams fresh. Good chemistry with Mahomes.

18 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Last years playoffs he was amazing. He looks fresh and really fast. Screen game, wheel routes etc. Expect to see McCoy get a few snaps keeping Williams fresh. Good chemistry with Mahomes.

I agree. Almost got confused with the Watkins post.