So here is the big question

The Patriots will be respectable but not dominant because I  think Brady will be allowed to move on. One reason for their dynasty was that they didn't hold on to players past their prime. Surely BB can see that he has made an exception to the rule with Brady.  Biggest news of the off-season will be the Pats moving on from Brady. But the most exciting thing for Chiefs fans is that he will be coming to the AFC West so Pat gets to humiliate  him twice a year.  For some reason, I  think he ends up in Las Vegas rather than the Chargers. How cool would that be? 

54 minutes ago, AlwaysChiefs said:

The Patriots will be respectable but not dominant because I  think Brady will be allowed to move on. One reason for their dynasty was that they didn't hold on to players past their prime. Surely BB can see that he has made an exception to the rule with Brady.  Biggest news of the off-season will be the Pats moving on from Brady. But the most exciting thing for Chiefs fans is that he will be coming to the AFC West so Pat gets to humiliate  him twice a year.  For some reason, I  think he ends up in Las Vegas rather than the Chargers. How cool would that be? 

I don't think that would be cool at all.

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

I don't think that would be cool at all.

Why not? The days of Brady heroics are over. Having the hated Faiders tie up all their money on a QB with a very short shelf life would be great. Brady gets to see what it is like to face real competition in your division every year and he gets to play in the wild card round every year if they make the playoffs at all. Plus,  Chiefs fans get to witness the deterioration of his skills firsthand and the Faider's euphoria over signing him would turn into real frustration. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysChiefs said:

Why not? The days of Brady heroics are over. Having the hated Faiders tie up all their money on a QB with a very short shelf life would be great. Brady gets to see what it is like to face real competition in your division every year and he gets to play in the wild card round every year if they make the playoffs at all. Plus,  Chiefs fans get to witness the deterioration of his skills firsthand and the Faider's euphoria over signing him would turn into real frustration. 

From what I saw this year, Brady can still play...at pretty high level. His WR's just sucked ass.

Oh,  I agree. A declining Brady is still better than most QBs in the league. But the Chiefs will have THE best QB in the league for years to come and should truly embrace the idea that to be the best you must be able to beat the best. We should  never again  be seeking the easiest way to the ring every year, but relishing the challenges of Brady, Jackson,  Watson,  etc. 

Brady had trash receivers for sure but in the past he's been able to elevate poor receivers.  He absolutely declined last year, only looking like his old self in spurts.  He was still serviceable, but he's going to hit a wall in 2020, 2021 at the latest.  I'm not afraid of him coming to our division at all.

The Patriots are the equivalent of Jason Vorhees. They have supposedly died and/or been buried how many times in the past 5 years? And yet they kept coming back. I will not declare them dead until I see the corpse blown apart in a thousand pieces, set on fire and then run through a wood chipper!