Henry

Calichief

On 1/6/2020 at 7:51 PM, Calichief said:

Did you guys hear this dude once rushed for over 4000 yards in a single season in high school!! Lol

over 400 carries 

9 ypc 

55 tds 

lmao 

Amazing thing is that only gets him ranked 5th all time on the best high school RB rankings.   This list is pretty amazing by the way. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maxpreps.com/m/news/oNOYAhHkT0-kHG4ccEfOZg/top-50-high-school-running-backs-of-all-time.htm%3famp=1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, Mloe68 said:

Amazing thing is that only gets him ranked 5th all time on the best high school RB rankings.   This list is pretty amazing by the way. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maxpreps.com/m/news/oNOYAhHkT0-kHG4ccEfOZg/top-50-high-school-running-backs-of-all-time.htm%3famp=1

Henry doesn't have enough NFL achievements to pass the rest but looks like he had the best HS performance of all time. Shouldn't be that hard playing against kids half his size. 

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

Henry doesn't have enough NFL achievements to pass the rest but looks like he had the best HS performance of all time. Shouldn't be that hard playing against kids half his size. 

Hey and I noticed the Kansas Comet was number 19 on this list. But I didn't see any Mizzou players. LOL

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Hey and I noticed the Kansas Comet was number 19 on this list. But I didn't see any Mizzou players. LOL

Didn't get to see him play but heard a lot about him. One of the few bright spots in KU history and puts us ahead of Mizzou in the list 😀