Kelce Listed as limited

32 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Is Claiborne going to be back?  I don't really remember plays that stuck out about him good or bad this year, and I know he missed a lot of games.  But do we need a little more CB depth so we can have Fuller at safety?

Claiborne's name doesn't get mentioned much when he does play. I assume that's a good thing?? I haven't noticed him getting torched or anything.

But yea, we need every swinging "Richard" these next 2 wks.

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Claiborne's name doesn't get mentioned much when he does play. I assume that's a good thing?? I haven't noticed him getting torched or anything.

He’s great in run defense at the corner position. He is not afraid to tackle.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

He already said he will play. He along with others are banged up. The bye week really did help us quite a bit in getting rest for any nagging injuries that players may have had.

Well, it was interesting considering Andy said everyone was healthy the day before.

2 hours ago, artsy said:

He hasn’t played a snap since the Raiders game.  Also played almost zero special teams the entire year.  With Thornhill out and Fuller playing more FS it was Fenton with 48 percent of the snaps who took his place vs LA. 

46 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

He hasn’t played a snap since the Raiders game.  Also played almost zero special teams the entire year.  With Thornhill out and Fuller playing more FS it was Fenton with 48 percent of the snaps who took his place vs LA. 

Fenton has more upside than Claiborne. I do worry about a rookie in his 1st playoff game. How will he handle it when he's in?

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Fenton has more upside than Claiborne. I do worry about a rookie in his 1st playoff game. How will he handle it when he's in?

Thornhill loss is a lot bigger than some realize. Honey Badger said today they had thrown Juan to the wolves and put him in a lot of crucial situations and he held up great. Now we've got less experience, less talented guys taking his place. I like how Fenton responded in Mexico City, but this is a different animal. 

18 minutes ago, xen said:

Lol guess that was an ass response.  

For reals though the designation on the injury report is DNP for NIR

NIR is non injury.

He's got something going on they wont elaborate on. But he hasn't played in so long does it really matter. Chris Jones (calf) was limited after 'tweaking" calf muscle playing basketball in the locker room before practice.  Kelce also limited today. 

34 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

No need to be so specific

Follow Terez Paylor, Pete Sweeney, etc on Twitter and you’ll be up to the minute on chiefs news regularly 

the mo clay thing was out there for a week already 

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I don’t post. But the information is instant. I use it for news.

I mean, I know how to use it.  And I'm on it occasionally.  I just limit my follows.  And I already follow some of those people.  But I didn't see the Claiborne stuff.