Kelce Listed as limited

4 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Chris Jones hurt his achilles playing basketball in the dressing room.

Complete fluke injury but also a dagger to our Super Bowl hopes especially with Thornhill out too. We had dropped to 3-1 in Vegas, but I'd put us back at 7-1 if he can't go. He's that important. 

Per the NFL app.

Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs

Texans: QUESTIONABLE: S Jahleel Addae (knee), TE Jordan Akins (hamstring), CB Keion Crossen (hamstring), TE Darren Fells (hip), WR Will Fuller (groin), CB Johnathan Joseph (hamstring), WR Kenny Stills (knee)

Chiefs: OUT: CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder); QUESTIONABLE: DT Chris Jones (calf), TE Travis Kelce (knee)

I thought everyone was saying everything from ACL to ankle. Calf, rub some dirt on it.

7 hours ago, dhitter said:

Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that when other teams list their players as a game time decision it almost assuredly means they are going to play? But when Andy says its a game time decision it truly is a flip of the coin.

My FF team says that's just you.

This makes a ton of sense. Kelce was literally the only skill position starter who didn’t miss a game. 

Travis Kelce (questionable, knee) is expected to play Sunday against the Texans, per source. No major injury, more end-of-season wear that he should be able to play through.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Per the NFL app.

Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs

Texans: QUESTIONABLE: S Jahleel Addae (knee), TE Jordan Akins (hamstring), CB Keion Crossen (hamstring), TE Darren Fells (hip), WR Will Fuller (groin), CB Johnathan Joseph (hamstring), WR Kenny Stills (knee)

Chiefs: OUT: CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder); QUESTIONABLE: DT Chris Jones (calf), TE Travis Kelce (knee)

I thought everyone was saying everything from ACL to ankle. Calf, rub some dirt on it.

Addae and Akins didn’t make trip from Houston so they are out. Not sure how much either regularly plays but clearly that list isn’t bogus. 

Big question for the Texans is not so much whether Fuller and Stills will play, they surely will.  It's if they're 100% effective in cuts and speed.  If so, the Chiefs will really miss Thornhill.  If either of both are hampered, the Chiefs will still have to account for them, but they won't be the game changers that they would be otherwise.  JMHO