2019 NFL Divisional Playoffs

10 minutes ago, qnet said:

The Chiefs have faced some tough teams. I'm nervous also, because I know it's the NFL and anything can happen, but the way the Chiefs play I feel like they can still beat any of these teams. 

I agree with your post 100%.... the problem is that we always seem to beat ourselves with dumb mistakes.

I won’t be comfortable tomorrow unless we are up by 14 with 2:00 remaining.... even then I will be nervous.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

This is what is most important. If they don't win this game doesn't matter. 

I agree ... which is why I said all 3 teams we could play against in the AFC make me nervous.

The Titans almost look unstoppable with Henry running it down people’s throats.

Watson seems to pull rabbits out of his hat all the time to come back & win games.

Lamar Jackson is super elusive.  That being said, it looks like Tenn is going to pull this one off.

The Chiefs played the Titans and Ravens, so they know how tough it is to play them. This is why i think they have an advantage. As much as it sucked for Mahomes to get hurt, the adversity helped the Chiefs IMO.  

The Ravens may have underestimated the Titans, but if things work out like I hope they do tomorrow, the Chiefs won't underestimate them.

11 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I am going to be so freaking nervous tomorrow during the game.

I also will be. 

It's crazy, because things are shaping up like I thought/dreamed they would. The Chiefs just need to take care of business tomorrow,  and prove to us they're the team we all think they are. 

It's still a lot of time left, but the Titans are a tough team and I knew the this would be a tough game for the Ravens, but not like this.