2019 NFL Divisional Playoffs

11 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Baltimore handed them this win. 3 turnovers and two stops on 4th and inches using Jackson. Yes Henry is awesome but get the lead and they cant keep running. Also their D was not great it was a Jackson, me first, selfish, choke.

I agree...they relied so heavily on Jackson and the Titans were prepared for those 4th and short plays. They just knew he was keeping it. When you become predictable it spells doom. Bye bye Ravens!

20 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Sometimes Harbaugh just needs to kick field goals.... analytics fail.

I like being aggressive but a coach needs to have a feel for the situation and not just blindly trust some chart that doesn’t account for enough variables. Ravens were indeed undone in part by blind faith in a flawed formula. 

8 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

That was the biggest choke in divisional game history. Losing is one thing but to get blown out in your own stadium as a double digit favorite after winning 12 straight games. Wow.  

Second year that Jackson choked in a home playoff game.  Where's Handswarmer now that we need him to explain how great Jackson is? 

This is so similar to what the Chiefs experienced after the 1995 season.  A team that couldn't lose at home, The best team in the NFL.  The opponent was a team that barely made the playoffs.  And we spent the whole game waiting for the home team to assert itself and take charge of the game.  A packed stadium walking out in shock.  Coldest game I ever sat through and I clearly remember my 14 y.o. son getting into the car and saying, "This is the worst day of my life."  We never forgave the kicker who shall never be mentioned. 

12 hours ago, FANATIC said:

NOT.....almost 3 weeks off may have started a little slow. Unless Jackson is injured there is no reason to think they are not the #1 team in the NFL. I am not hoping he is injured just stating a fact.

They were blown out by the Browns.

10 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Sometimes Harbaugh just needs to kick field goals.... analytics fail.

Like some in here, he is blinded by analytics vs gut and the flow of the game. He will say it doesn't make his decisions but aides in his decision process. Well, maybe he should have gone back to old fashion coaching and watch whats going on the field over some spreadsheet. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

This is so similar to what the Chiefs experienced after the 1995 season.  A team that couldn't lose at home, The best team in the NFL.  The opponent was a team that barely made the playoffs.  And we spent the whole game waiting for the home team to assert itself and take charge of the game.  A packed stadium walking out in shock.  Coldest game I ever sat through and I clearly remember my 14 y.o. son getting into the car and saying, "This is the worst day of my life."  We never forgave the kicker who shall never be mentioned. 

I worked in OKC at the time, and it really felt bad. It was really bad because I worked with a bunch of Cowboy fans. One guy told me he was back and forth with who he was rooting for between the Colts and Chiefs, which didn't make me feel better.

The Ravens loss is really bad because they got punched in the mouth.  I was really curious how this game would go since they hadn't played the Titans this season. 

38 minutes ago, qnet said:

I worked in OKC at the time, and it really felt bad. It was really bad because I worked with a bunch of Cowboy fans. One guy told me he was back and forth with who he was rooting for between the Colts and Chiefs, which didn't make me feel better.

The Ravens loss is really bad because they got punched in the mouth.  I was really curious how this game would go since they hadn't played the Titans this season. 

Give the Titans credit.  They beat the Chiefs, Ravens, Pats, and Texans (once).  They did it after sitting their first round draft choice QB.  It's about time to take them seriously as SB contenders. 

32 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Give the Titans credit.  They beat the Chiefs, Ravens, Pats, and Texans (once).  They did it after sitting their first round draft choice QB.  It's about time to take them seriously as SB contenders. 

I take them seriously, and hope that the Chiefs do also.