Time to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

Agreed!

I thought the Titans would give the Ravens a tough game, and secretly thought they could win, but I would have never bet on it.  

I was actually kind of relaxed about tomorrow's game but not anymore, but I think they can do it. 

Has there ever been a year when things broke like this for the Chiefs?  Started with NE/MIA and every outcome since has been for the good.  Not saying the Chiefs will beat Houston for sure, but they should and it's so much better to play Tenn at home than BAL on the road.  Yeah, the Titans are on a magical roll, but they'll come down to earth if they have to play in Arrowhead.  One thing I would bet on.  The Chiefs will score more than twelve points.  Just gotta take care of business tomorrow.  So many upsets this playoff season. 

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Has there ever been a year when things broke like this for the Chiefs?  Started with NE/MIA and every outcome since has been for the good.  Not saying the Chiefs will beat Houston for sure, but they should and it's so much better to play Tenn at home than BAL on the road.  Yeah, the Titans are on a magical roll, but they'll come down to earth if they have to play in Arrowhead.  One thing I would bet on.  The Chiefs will score more than twelve points.  Just gotta take care of business tomorrow.  So many upsets this playoff season. 

Something tells me they won't give up 28 points either. 

2 home games vs inferior opponents and then a superbowl vs ,in my opinion,  an unusually weak nfc conference is what’s in our path. I feel i am being very objective about this. I feel like all 3 remaining afc teams are better than any team the nfc offers. If someone argued frisco was better than Houston I wouldn’t fight it too hard but in general i feel that’s accurate. To me green bay and seattle suck and san fran is capable of winning a superbowl but not overly impressive.

27 minutes ago, qnet said:

Something tells me they won't give up 28 points either. 

Baltimore had 5 TO's today.   I think we can hang 30 on them.  Andy is a much brighter play caller than Harbaugh and we have a qb who can stretch the field in ways LJ only wished he could.   

But like others have said....we have a very good opponent tomorrow and we've been known to choke these games away.  Hope we put them down fast and early and keep the pedal down.   

51 minutes ago, jetlord said:

And it goes well beyond just week 17. Weren’t we 3 games behind the Patriots after we lost to Tenn?

17 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Baltimore had 5 TO's today.   I think we can hang 30 on them.  Andy is a much brighter play caller than Harbaugh and we have a qb who can stretch the field in ways LJ only wished he could.   

But like others have said....we have a very good opponent tomorrow and we've been known to choke these games away.  Hope we put them down fast and early and keep the pedal down.   

We’ve hopefully got two unique challenges against two teams that already beat us if we want to get to Miami.  I’m not taking either remotely for granted. How could we?

8 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

two playoff games in a row where Jackson has been exposed...running QB's will never truly succeed in the NFL these days

21 minutes ago, mex said:

patrick was our leading rusher

Exactly right, and the Chiefs rushed for more yards than the Texans, although part of that was the Texans behind 17 or more for most of the second half.  Still, no sacks on Mahomes, few penalties, few mistakes after the first quarter, and the best QB in football.  Would Jones and Thornhill have made a difference?  Probably, but no one can stop this offense when things are clicking.  Watching the BAL game the the beginning of the KC game, it makes one wonder about the value of the bye week and slow starts of the "rested" team. 

7 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Exactly right, and the Chiefs rushed for more yards than the Texans, although part of that was the Texans behind 17 or more for most of the second half.  Still, no sacks on Mahomes, few penalties, few mistakes after the first quarter, and the best QB in football.  Would Jones and Thornhill have made a difference?  Probably, but no one can stop this offense when things are clicking.  Watching the BAL game the the beginning of the KC game, it makes one wonder about the value of the bye week and slow starts of the "rested" team. 

I don’t know. Jones and thornhill don’t catch passes. That shit killed 2 drives. 
demarcus May have sealed his fate today. He dropped 3 or 4 passes.

Bucky Brooks on "Speak for yourself"( Whitlocks show) said the Chief just need to be who they are, and I agree. I was all for running the ball, and miss Kareem Hunt;  but when I look back on it, Hunt wasn't doing all that much more in the running game last year that Williams hasn't done. Hunt was better, no doubt;, but the way the Chiefs played last season it didn't seem to matter.

The Chiefs have a QB and skill players with the unique ability to score on anyone, and I think they should just do it. 

Spags as DC was a huge addition. 

8 hours ago, mex said:

patrick was our leading rusher

what i should have said is that a QB like Lamar will never succeed if he does not balance everything. He tried to do it all saturday night and that blew up in his face. he has developed his passing game but he needs to keep going...pat was the rushing leader but he is more well rounded as a QB (Multi Dimensional) does that make any sense

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

what i should have said is that a QB like Lamar will never succeed if he does not balance everything. He tried to do it all saturday night and that blew up in his face. he has developed his passing game but he needs to keep going...pat was the rushing leader but he is more well rounded as a QB (Multi Dimensional) does that make any sense

Agree and he wont last because he is not immune to injury. You only get so many hits. Most RB have a rather short career. This guy think he is superman. NOT.