I Bet the Arrowhead Parking Lots are Rocking Already this morning

7 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I bet it already smells goooooooood. 

A buddy of mine who lives in Dallas went to his first game at Arrowhead a few weeks ago. A Christmas gift from his wife. He said he had the time of his life and loved the parking lot barbecue. 

Wish I was there now.

my son's took me to KC for the Denver Game a few weeks ago, no women and we had BBQ every night and capped it off with the Chiefs game in the Snow

best christmas present ever....

55 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

my son's took me to KC for the Denver Game a few weeks ago, no women and we had BBQ every night and capped it off with the Chiefs game in the Snow

best christmas present ever....

hell ya

been to three at Arrowhead

always a great time

Remember coalition hosted several tailgates.   One was held at big red CHIEFS another was next to Vikings and I had to give Vikings $10 to use their port a potty.  Another was a mile from the stadium.     Got to have Mex brew beer.  Flew my son in for that one.    Best football parties ever.

17 minutes ago, xen said:

Btw I locked and hid the thread that shall not be named.  If we make it we can unhide unlock it.

That's great, thank you!

11 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Two pretty tough teams in front of us. Hope they are not as over confident as we are.

I hope that as well, but they have lost to both teams, so I think they will be prepared. 

Just now, qnet said:

I posted that an hour ago, obviously would have sucked to be there right now.

I'm upset like most of you, but there is nothing we can do about it. I'm am surprised how loud the fans still are. 

I’d probably leave if I were there.  It’s a dumpster fire & the weather is frigid.