Chiefs Vs Texans GDT...lets get started fresh #1 Seed

3 minutes ago, robgar said:

they scored some in the first quarter.. but the d has been downright nasty after that.

I think the blown coverage on the Texans first drive was on the defense. 

The others were

Blocked punt returned

Punt dropped on 5 yard line

Texans start on 50 held to FG (good series) 

6 minutes ago, robgar said:

nah just belief in me and mine..  you all should try it some time.. btw i owe someone a few beers from germany.. send me that address..

I was with you.  I thought it was too early for us to shell up.  We have to much firepower and they were getting fluke scores. 

5 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I was with you.  I thought it was too early for us to shell up.  We have to much firepower and they were getting fluke scores. 

3 minutes ago, robgar said:

yep you where the other one who didnt back down.

Guys, I hate being so negative.  However, I am 45.  I have been watching the chiefs since 1980.  I have witnessed playoff disappointments in almost every way imaginable.  

All that being said, I am thrilled to be wrong. I thought we were done being down 24-0.

Amazing!!!!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Heck yeah......Go Chiefs!!!!!   What a game!  This game should force Mahomes back into the MVP conversation.

It's a regular season award and I'm quite certain they vote before the playoffs start.

But he's obviously a better QB than Lamar, and he reminded everyone of that today.