Chiefs Vs Texans GDT...lets get started fresh #1 Seed

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Guys, I hate being so negative.  However, I am 45.  I have been watching the chiefs since 1980.  I have witnessed playoff disappointments in almost every way imaginable.  

All that being said, I am thrilled to be wrong. I thought we were done being down 24-0.

Amazing!!!!

you are a child i was born the year the chiefs last won ...  but man... from me to you... no matter how bad it looks, dig down deep inside find something positive and build on it.

1 minute ago, robgar said:

you are a child i was born the year the chiefs last won ...  but man... from me to you... no matter how bad it looks, dig down deep inside find something positive and build on it.

You are 5 years older than me if you were born the year they won..... I guess that makes you a teenager. : -)

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

You are 5 years older than me if you were born the year they won..... I guess that makes you a teenager. : -)

that makes you a  winner,, now guess i could send you a 6 pack of beer..  from berlin

4 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Guys, I hate being so negative.  However, I am 45.  I have been watching the chiefs since 1980.  I have witnessed playoff disappointments in almost every way imaginable.  

All that being said, I am thrilled to be wrong. I thought we were done being down 24-0.

Amazing!!!!

I was really frustrated but just told myself to relax, because they was nothing I could do about it.

robgar really remained positive so I just clinged  to everything he posted. When Hardman ran it back that's when I started getting excited, I could see it in his eyes.

8 minutes ago, robgar said:

you are a child... I was 12 when Dawson beat Kapp... and enjoyed every minute

So we were down 24 points, gave up 4.5 YPC on the ground, let Watson pass for 388 yards, and lost TOP 34:25 to 25:35.  The key to the game wasn't running or stopping the run, it wasn't controlling the clock.  The key was the offense coming alive and not self-destructing on special teams or turnovers.  We almost did that (self-destructed) and then it evened out for us.

The better team won, as weird as it was.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Lol i was joking

I will get there soon enough. Retired and i have nothing better to do here soon

man you get anywhere near my neck of the woods and dont let me know.. i will be seriously pissed....  come see berlin you got friends here.

Just now, robgar said:

man you get anywhere near my neck of the woods and dont let me know.. i will be seriously pissed....  come see berlin you got friends here.

Will see that. Want to do Oktoberfest. Also my home town of Oldenburg where my great grandfather came from.