Just saw Chris Jones was out.

2 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I heard it there too.  Came here to confirm.

I am so pissed that we are missing him.  Injuries happen, but we always have them happen at the worst time.

Hurt playing basketball and now cant convince a trainer he should play. Not even attempting to go. Selfish....protecting his contract year. 

Just now, FANATIC said:

We saw that already and it was ugly. Its a cliche. You dont replace your #1 sack guy/pro bowler. KC has no next man. Just average or below average back up.

This is fuckin infuriating on a day with everything on the line! Too much at stake for bullshit like this!

4 minutes ago, Arrowhead78 said:

This is fuckin infuriating on a day with everything on the line! Too much at stake for bullshit like this!

Exactly. You cant be listed as limited if you hurt it on quote the last play in practice./ Its a cover up. Why does KC allow basketball to be played ob CAMPUS? 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

It’s ok. This may be the lineup next year. This adds an extra run stopper. 

time to step up. 

it is however maddening

ogbah, okafor, Jones... 

I love talking about next year? Its not ok and none of those guys are available TODAY. KC is the #1 seed today. They may be out of the playoffs next year & may be eliminated TODAY because Chris Jones is a DIFFERENCE MAKER that cant get his ASS on the FIELD TODAY.

TODAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Exactly. You cant be listed as limited if you hurt it on quote the last play in practice./ Its a cover up. Why does KC allow basketball to be played ob CAMPUS? 

They told mahomes not to play pick up games and yet allow this in the locker room. I guarantee it wont be there any more.

Yeah, I hate this. I remember hearing them yelling & cursing in the background during the Suggs interview, I couldn't even hear. That's apparently from the basketball game. I really hope they can get by without him.

Just now, NChiefsCorner said:

Better it happened before the game instead of the first play on defense during the game, at least we had time to prepare for this to happen.

Disagree. If it happened then KC would be in the same position and fans like ME, and millions more,  would not be pissed.

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Too bad some of these guys don't seem to live for this shit like alot of their fans do. Playoff time... Take care of yourself, Dont do anything stupid, Have your ass on the field to get your team a friggin win!!!  Sorry fellas, the tension is gettin to me

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

I love talking about next year? Its not ok and none of those guys are available TODAY. KC is the #1 seed today. They may be out of the playoffs next year & may be eliminated TODAY because Chris Jones is a DIFFERENCE MAKER that cant get his ASS on the FIELD TODAY.

TODAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Suggs can handle it.

3 minutes ago, Arrowhead78 said:

Too bad some of these guys don't seem to live for this shit like some of their fans do. Playoff time... Take care of yourself, Dont do anything stupid, Have your ass on the field to get your team a friggin win!!!  Sorry fellas, the tension is gettin to me

If this costs KC this game then ANDY REID does not deserve a SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE or WIN. This may be his best chance. FUCK Tenn is on the schedule vs Balt or PAts.