Just saw Chris Jones was out.

5 minutes ago, bamaroyal said:

Time for Khalen Saunders to have the game of his life!

This does not allow Clark to be as effective. Its more than just losing Jones and the guy he is replaced by. Clark now gets double teamed. Stunts etc become less effective or not used. Chiefs better score 40+ or it will be another one and done home play off loss. Chiefs need 40+.

2 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Jones negotiating new contract.  This could affect negotiating value

I think thats why he did not push it to get on the field. He cares more about that than his team & fans. He could have played if he pushed it. He could have at least given it a go.

35 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Fanatic..quit being a douchebag take this advisory to heart 

Fine. I will sign off. Guess we cant express ourselves , be real or express frustration here. If you want to warn someone, call them names,  you could choose a private message vs publicly.. But thats just me.

Go Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

This does not allow Clark to be as effective. Its more than just losing Jones and the guy he is replaced by. Clark now gets double teamed. Stunts etc become less effective or not used. Chiefs better score 40+ or it will be another one and done home play off loss. Chiefs need 40+.

Leaves Suggs one on one then and he is a pro vet. The middle will get its push and clog it up. The snow will hamper the mobility of watson too. 

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think thats why he did not push it to get on the field. He cares more about that than his team & fans. He could have played if he pushed it. He could have at least given it a go.

Relax a little. It’s could be serious. Probably jacked his knee up too. 
someone else will step up. It’s been happening all year.

12 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

and as much as I like what he can bring to the field, it's the right move if they can get an appropriate return.

That’s why I’m not worried about his absence today. Nnadi and Saunders will bring the run defense.

Just now, Calichief said:

That’s why I’m not worried about his absence today. Nnadi and Saunders will bring the run defense.

Oh I'm really not either.  I don't even think Pennell was playing the last go around.

6 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

Trading Chris Jones would be like the Eagles trading Fletcher Cox, I just don’t see it happening.

If Chris Jones had the track record of Fletcher Cox, yeah you could say that.

6 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Oh I'm really not either.  I don't even think Pennell was playing the last go around.

If Chris Jones had the track record of Fletcher Cox, yeah you could say that.

The first 4 years of each guys career, Jones has a better track record, Cox has not had a 15.5 sack year yet after 9 years.

8 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Fuckin never fails, get the bye and 2 key starters hurt and 1 not playing. Why could it not just be like dirty dan and or some other non factor.

no doubt. there’s always something with the chiefs. 

i just hope they ball out and saunders nadia have career games.