Dan Sorensen

5 minutes ago, mex said:

I'm serious... been a fan since we got beat by GB in #1

never have I seen a single play so critical to our team... ever

they get the 1st down there... not sure we can come back

Total opposite of the off sides Ford play! Glad to see the game go our way as i know how Houston fans are feeling right now.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Total opposite of the off sides Ford play! Glad to see the game go our way as i know how Houston fans are feeling right now.

heh... yep

it's hard to describe... gonna take me a while to sort out my emotions after this one... the hangover will help tho...

seriously, when can you remember... I mean EVER... being down 24-zip 5 minutes into the 2nd Q... 

and being confident in the win halfway through the 4th?

it's not something ANY Chiefs fan has experienced... far as I can tell

6 minutes ago, mex said:

heh... yep

it's hard to describe... gonna take me a while to sort out my emotions after this one... the hangover will help tho...

seriously, when can you remember... I mean EVER... being down 24-zip 5 minutes into the 2nd Q... 

Never before. I just kept watching the tide turn and all the anti chiefs text stopped coming in from friends lol

3 minutes ago, mex said:

heh... yep

The crazy thing is the espn win probability predictor had way more faith than most fans.  They had at at 58% chance to win the game halfway through the second when we were still down by 10.  But I think at that point we were all coming around and starting to believe too.

38 minutes ago, mex said:

I have defended this guy on multiple occasion when he was badmouthed by so many in this forum.

His stuffing of the fake punt saved our season.

This was one of the single most important plays in KC history.

Sorensen is a worthy safety... he's been a GREAT Kansas City Chief.

I agree mex. I read a lot of people on here criticizing Sorenson, but never actually had a issue with him. He's not all world, but I've always liked his effort. 

4 minutes ago, qnet said:

I agree mex. I read a lot of people on here criticizing Sorenson, but never actually had a issue with him. He's not all world, but I've always liked his effort. 

He's got heart... never seems to give up... doesn't make every play, but seems to show up when needed

what's not to like

24 minutes ago, mex said:

heh... yep

I sir was confident when we where down 24-0  this isnt the same team we watched fail.. time, and time again..

1 hour ago, mex said:

I have defended this guy on multiple occasion when he was badmouthed by so many in this forum.

I agree 100%.

All he does is make plays. He has a nose for the ball and is a fine open field tackler. 

1 hour ago, mex said:

neither last year or this year would we be where we are without him..... the man is a chiefs hero and fuck all yall that think otherwise

38 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

The crazy thing is the espn win probability predictor had way more faith than most fans.  They had at at 58% chance to win the game halfway through the second when we were still down by 10.  But I think at that point we were all coming around and starting to believe too.

I started believing on the fake punt.  That decision might be the biggest error I've ever seen.  I told my gf that's the kind of play that brings a team back to life after they've been pronounced dead.

1 minute ago, Goldbrick said:

I started believing on the fake punt.  That decision might be the biggest error I've ever seen.  I told my gf that's the kind of play that brings a team back to life after they've been pronounced dead.

that's exactly when you run that play... to bury a team

nobody was expecting it... not with a 24-0 lead... not even Andy Reid

but dirty dan wasn't fooled