Shout out to the O line

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Wiz is a huge upgrade over Wylie.  Not nearly as much pressure up the middle today.

His pass blocking is tons better.  But wylie is a little better in the run game.  

Definitely protecting our franchise is more important.  So definitely we need to continue moving forward with Wis

I wanted to also mention, there was a play were Schwartz ( I think it was Schwartz) was driving a defender down the field, during a running play. He was dominating him, and just pushing him down the field.

It made me feel good, because, I seen him get clowned earlier in the season on a running play. I don't remember which game. When I seen him driving that guy downfield, I knew the Chiefs weren't F***ing  around, and it was awesome to watch. 

53 minutes ago, Palangi said:

His pass blocking is tons better.  But wylie is a little better in the run game.  

Definitely protecting our franchise is more important.  So definitely we need to continue moving forward with Wis

Remember Wiz won a SB with the Eagles. He knows what it takes in the trenches that experience will pay dividends. 

5 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

He definitely had the best TD celebration ever on Blake Bell’s TD.  I died laughing when he grabbed those 2 beers, slammed them together,  & poured them all over himself.

Yeah, that was cool, but he was clowning in pass protection. He looked like he did in the senior bowl practice, all those years ago when the Chiefs chose him. He's not a  Willie Roaf talent type of player, but a scrappy player who gives a lot of effort and I love that, always have loved that about him.