Anyone going next week?

1 minute ago, Arrowhead78 said:

Totally agree with ya 63. That friggin atmosphere though if they pull it off. I'll be bawlin either way! 

If I ever went to a SB it would be for the parties and then watch the game from a hotel room. Funny that's what I will be doing anyway. I have to go to Jefferson Barracks over SB week.

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

If I ever went to a SB it would be for the parties and then watch the game from a hotel room. Funny that's what I will be doing anyway. I have to go to Jefferson Barracks over SB week.

A super bowl as a spectator of other teams would be fun. But watching the chiefs in the Super Bowl would give me a heart attack. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, KC Warpaint said:

The Game Kicks off right when i get off work, it is about a 45 min drive home....thank god for satellite radio but it is going to be tough to control myself behind the wheel 

Pull over while the game is on.  There's enough commercial time for you to make it home by the end of the quarter.  😊

1 minute ago, kcchief4lif said:

That exactly what I kept going back to.  I just want to be there "if" it happens!!

Totally worth the moneys for a once in a lifetime experience.

It's worth it for sure.  But I don't think it's once in a lifetime unless you are really old or really sick.

11 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

It's worth it for sure.  But I don't think it's once in a lifetime unless you are really old or really sick.

once in a lifetime as in it being the first time ever in arrowhead.

Possibly bad wording... But do ya smell what I'm laying down?

6 hours ago, robgar said:

9:58, but then i have faith, serious faith in the nfl and commercials..

Yep those commercials sure will suck the life out of the game. I'll be watching in London so have a full hour ahead of you, definitely a better night 😎