a 51-7 run...

I have felt the way most Texans have felt so many times, I can't quite wrap my mind around what happened today.  How this team flipped a switch and went Cheat Mode on the Texans.  7 consecutive TD drives and 5 yards away from making 8.........what a game.  I will never forget this one!  

I get it.  The chiefs issues were self inflicted.  Except for #11, they got their shit together and did what they are capable of.  The Texans defense isn’t that good and you make Watson uncomfortable and that offense stalls.

it was beautiful and not that surprising.  

12 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Derrick Henry will certainly get his yards, but I  think the DL will be ready to play next week.

They are deep. Pennel, nnadi, Saunders, Williams. Lots of beef. And those guys are good when they touch the field. Hope we have some heavy packages ready.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

They are deep. Pennel, nnadi, Saunders, Williams. Lots of beer. And those guys are good when they touch the field. Hope we have some heavy packages ready.

If we put up 3 quick scores they won't be able to play ball control.  Vrabel is just going to be another cheater from NE.