Frank Fucking Clark

31 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Veach earning his dues today. Hardman is more clutch than Hill IMO in pressure situations. Hill is a baller but Hardman shifts momentum.

It seems that they after what happened tonight, and I don't blame you for feeling that way., so I won't even try to argue that point. 

I agree wholeheartedly about Veach.  He's really put together a decent roster, and may have been underestimated. 

21 minutes ago, qnet said:

It seems that they after what happened tonight, and I don't blame you for feeling that way., so I won't even try to argue that point. 

I agree wholeheartedly about Veach.  He's really put together a decent roster, and may have been underestimated. 

Right , not trying to dog Hill but we need him. He just gets overly anxious to make a play sometimes which hurts the team. He's getting doubled a lot so I cam see that. Hardman definitely is our X Factor going forward.

24 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Right , not trying to dog Hill but we need him. He just gets overly anxious to make a play sometimes which hurts the team. He's getting doubled a lot so I cam see that. Hardman definitely is our X Factor going forward.

Agreed, sorry for my grammar in my response, but I suppose you knew what I meant. I'm starting to get a little drunk right now, after the big win. I'm watching all the Chiefs positive talke  in the media, after the big win.  

2 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Veach earning his dues today. Hardman is more clutch than Hill IMO in pressure situatuons. Hill is a baller but Hardman shifts momentum.

Hill is being doubled constantly allowing others to step up and make plays.  It's great to see guys like Hardman step up.  But don't be blind to what Hill does for this offense and the others

This is the Frank Clark we traded for.  Absolutely dominant.  If it was any other quarterback playing last night,  Clark would have had 7 or 8 sacks.   Watson eluded a lot of them.   Clark was on him constantly.

Clark and Honey Badger are playing like they are going after the bully who stole their little brothers lunch money.  Nothing is going to stop them from getting it back and issuing some pain and agony on the bully.  This is infectious and the whole Defense is showing some attitude.  This was not Present when we played the Titans.   I am looking forward to this matchup.  Add Jones in the mix and we are gonna have a trio of angry older brothers.   

3 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

Clark would have had 7 or 8 sacks.   Watson eluded a lot of them.   Clark was on him constantly.

That one sack... holy crap... Watson juked, Clark was on the ground... he got up and stll was able to get the sack... guy's got a motor

9 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Can Spags stick him in on plays to limit Henry? I see it.

DOD was out there as Watson's spy, which he did really well.  Ran sideline to sideline with him on a ton of plays and kept Watson from turning the corner when he scrambled.  I don't see much similarity with the Titans offense, they're not going to need that role with Tannehill.  But that's one thing Spags has done all year -- he's used different combinations of the roster.  It was good to see 44 in the game plan.  He delivered a few shots out there too!

No offense but returning a kickoff is about all Hardman did yesterday and yes it got us some momentum but some of y’all forget how special and clutch Hill is and has been.  Dude makes it possible for almost everyone else on the O.   If Hill was our only option he would have had 150 yards yesterday but other guys were one on one or wide open because the D was gameplanning for Hill.  Love me some Hardman but he’s gotta learn to run better routes and beat man coverage consistently like Hill and Kelce.   

45 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Hill changes everything about the way other teams prepare. Hill, not hardman.

Yep.  But wait till Hardman is another 2 years in.  If he holds up physically, he could be another Hill.  

My daddy always said the only thing better than one Tyreek Hill was two Tyreek Hills.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Yep.  But wait till Hardman is another 2 years in.  If he holds up physically, he could be another Hill.  

My daddy always said the only thing better than one Tyreek Hill was two Tyreek Hills.

I agree. The notion floating around that he is more of a X factor than hill is a little much. 

I think he’ll be a more complete receiver due to build. Height etc