Frank Fucking Clark

Just now, Calichief said:

I agree. The notion floating around that he is more of a X factor than hill is a little much. 

I think he’ll be a more complete receiver due to build. Height etc

He’ll get to the more contested balls imo.

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Hill changes everything about the way other teams prepare. Hill, not hardman.

Yep, and after a relatively quiet divisional playoff outing, my guess is Tyreek gon eat next week

5 hours ago, xen said:

Yep.  But wait till Hardman is another 2 years in.  If he holds up physically, he could be another Hill.  

My daddy always said the only thing better than one Tyreek Hill was two Tyreek Hills.

While Hardman is very fast.  He is not on hill level of explosion. AMD won't require ther level of attention that Hill does.  Even in 2 or 3 years.  

With that said Hardman is an exciting preece that can hurt you and will be a great #2 opposite Hill. 

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I agree but they have to be consistent. In another game with a different ref it probably would have been called. 

Reality is there’s some subjectiveness to officiating in about any team sport. I think it’s fine as long as they call it the same for both teams. 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, xen said:

Yep.  But wait till Hardman is another 2 years in.  If he holds up physically, he could be another Hill.  

My daddy always said the only thing better than one Tyreek Hill was two Tyreek Hills.

two hills, and a kelce..

52 minutes ago, xen said:

Frank Fucking Clark, ladies and gentlemen... 

They're both listed at 6'3" and Clark is supposed to weigh about 13lbs more. Doesn't look like he does in that pick (although it is edited).