Frank Fucking Clark

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

A wild man to be sure but I agree.   I think I would probably hate him if I was a Raiders fan but I really like him as a Chief.   Seems like he brought a whole different attitude to this defense.

• 2 months later...

34 minutes ago, Calichief said:

That span is what made Frank Clark for me. I was SERIOUSLY doubting the trade to that point. He looked like a terrible trade/signing through those first 6 weeks. Some say he was injured, but I have my doubts about it overall. Most guys stay injured or need time away to heal up. It may have been more an acclimation problem at first to scheme and the players around him. Just glad he turned back into the Clark we traded for and made it count. 

2 hours ago, kccrow said:

That span is what made Frank Clark for me. I was SERIOUSLY doubting the trade to that point. He looked like a terrible trade/signing through those first 6 weeks. Some say he was injured, but I have my doubts about it overall. Most guys stay injured or need time away to heal up. It may have been more an acclimation problem at first to scheme and the players around him. Just glad he turned back into the Clark we traded for and made it count. 

Neck injuries can be debilitating if that’s really what it was... either way, he breasted when needed 

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

I breast when needed, also. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on whom you’re asking) wife and I have different definitions of “when needed”. 

Lol

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

I breast when needed, also. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on whom you’re asking) wife and I have different definitions of “when needed”. 

God damn autocorrect 

15 hours ago, Calichief said:

Neck injuries can be debilitating if that’s really what it was... either way, he breasted when needed 

I’m just going to leave that. It’s too good to edit 

• 3 months later...