If you left early, how do you feel today?

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

We were down 21-0 very early on.  I'm a season ticket holder and have been for a long time and turning on the team in the first quarter seems dumb to me. 

not saying I would have booed, but I can certainly understand those who did at that point

they fight hour long traffic jams, pay expensive rates for parking and from what I've seen in the minimal games I've attended they fork out exorbitant prices for beer, food, gear, etc...

they got a right to express their thoughts, right or wrong

just as you got a right to cheer

12 minutes ago, mex said:

not saying I would have booed, but I can certainly understand those who did at that point

they fight hour long traffic jams, pay expensive rates for parking and from what I've seen in the minimal games I've attended they fork out exorbitant prices for beer, food, gear, etc...

they got a right to express their thoughts, right or wrong

just as you got a right to cheer

Yes. We have the right to boo the team in the first quarter. Call frank clark and honey badger failed signings after 4 games.  Call for veach to be fired early in the season. We can bitch about the draft after 1 game. Call game over in the game day thread every time the other team takes the lead.  It being our right doesn’t make it not stupid.  And that was evidenced last night. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Somewhat related:  In 1995, the Chiefs won every home game but a lot of them were nail biters where Vanover ran back a kick or a last minute TD won the game.  In spite of that, a man and his wife who sat three seats over from ours ALWAYS got up with five minutes on the clock and left for the parking lot.  We finally asked them why not see the dramatic finishes.  They said they just wanted to beat the crowd out of the parking lots.  Why pay all that money to attend games and not watch the outcomes?  Never understood it. 

What is crazy in blowouts is when half the people leave to avoid traffic whereas if you just waited till the end, half the people would’ve already left. You have the same traffic.

12 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Yes. We have the right to boo the team in the first quarter. Call frank clark and honey badger failed signings after 4 games.  Call for veach to be fired early in the season. We can bitch about the draft after 1 game. Call game over in the game day thread every time the other team takes the lead.  It being our right doesn’t make it not stupid.  And that was evidenced last night. 

settle down there cowboy... I haven't seen anyone advocate any of that other stuff

a boo is just a boo... happens all the time it's part of the game