1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

He clearly wasnt himself when he returned. Now fully healthy and up to speed, hes his usual solid self.

He’s gotten better with age. 
I have not been a big supporter of his. 
he’s playing well 

27 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Dude is a stud that has been playing well for years. Just gets a bum wrap for being #1 overall. 

I still say we trade him for a couple of 1st this offseason like the Tunsil trade.  Fishers last two years cap hit double what they are atm and we can replace him with a cheap 1st rounder.

Offseason:

Fisher goes from $7.2M cap hit this year to $15.23M next and $14.68M the following year.  Teams are giving up major picks for top tier LTs.  One of the more needy teams is the Jets and protecting Darnold.  Many mocks have the Jets taking a tackle in the 1st.  

also I think we can all agree RB has been a issue this season...Damien Williams has been ok the last few games but we all know he isn’t the long term answer.  Jets have a guy that fits Reid’s style perfect....Bell would cost us about $13M, $11M and $13M over the next 3 years which is actually not bad for a guy like him.  What also helps this is that Adam Gase is rumored to not want Bell and is on record to say how Damien Williams was his favorite player from the Miami days!

trade:

Jets get:

Fisher and Damien Williams

Chiefs get:

Jets 1st rounder and Bell

Veach turns around and uses that ear;y 1st or our late 1st on Fishers replaced for cheap while also getting a major upgrade at RB.