Billboard Material??

20 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Media is trying to turn every honest comment into bulletin board material.   The Titans Dbs comments weren’t anything more than commenting on mobility and what he said is true.   Hills comments weren’t directed at anyone in particular just a confidence that they can beat man coverage which is true.    Everyone trying to get worked up over nothing.   Let’s go play the game, eliminate turnovers and kick their tails back to Nashville. 

I guess this is a simple biproduct of being one of the last four standing. If you can’t figure out an original storyline with all the extra media attention, you create one. 

On 1/16/2020 at 2:42 PM, jetlord said:

Neither teams needs motivation.  Playing for a SB slot is motivation enough.  If the talking heads and fans want to make a big deal out of some off handed statement, then let them have their fin.  I doubt the players care either way.  

it depends... someone makes a comment like 'nobody can stop so-and-so' then it certainly can give the opposing player who's assignment is 'so and so' some extra motivation

but this ain't college... pros don't have the same motivation

58 minutes ago, mex said:

it depends... someone makes a comment like 'nobody can stop so-and-so' then it certainly can give the opposing player who's assignment is 'so and so' some extra motivation

but this ain't college... pros don't have the same motivation

They want the ring and the next contract.  Can't say I blame them.  Players don't get too many shots at the top prize.