Docs Take on the Tennessee Game

15 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Andy took Philly to three straight NFC Title games before finally breaking through to the Super Bowl. So if it doesn’t happen on Sunday I’ll be disappointed but won’t lose optimism it’s just a matter of time.  That said this is a title game where you can’t back your way into a Super Bowl. You gotta go earn it.  I think we will

I try not to let my feelings dictate how I feel about any given game. I probably have had "I have a good or bad feeling" about a game be wrong as often as it was right. That having been said, the Chiefs are the better team. I will never count out Pat Mahomes. I think we take it too.

24 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I try not to let my feelings dictate how I feel about any given game. I probably have had "I have a good or bad feeling" about a game be wrong as often as it was right. That having been said, the Chiefs are the better team. I will never count out Pat Mahomes. I think we take it too.

Agree completely. I went to Nashville for the game in November and was totally confident we were going to dominate.  Obviously we lost. I think we will win but not remotely confident about tomorrow. Reality is that won’t have any impact on the result.