GT Weather?

just curious what the likes of Gary Lezack (sp?) are predicting about game time etc.. from my vantage point out here in moberly it looks to be mid 20's and getting colder.. I know it has not affected  the passing game yet but a cold ball sucks to catch & kick! surely shortens up the kicking game.

Yep nerves are starting to kick in .. all these Youtube Mahomes video coming out, the Talking heads  taking the Chiefs always make me nervous

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

just curious what the likes of Gary Lezack (sp?) are predicting about game time etc.. from my vantage point out here in moberly it looks to be mid 20's and getting colder.. I know it has not affected  the passing game yet but a cold ball sucks to catch & kick! surely shortens up the kicking game.

Yep nerves are starting to kick in .. all these Youtube Mahomes video coming out, the Talking heads  taking the Chiefs always make me nervous

I think mid 20s and sunny is the current guesstimation.  It's an icy Mo Fo here right now.  Hopefully that goes away. 

I just saw 22 at kickoff. Partly sunny. Wind 10-15.  Wind chill in the teens.  Cold. Running game weather.  But then again I saw the Titans haven’t played a game below 45 all year. We’ve been playing in some bad/cold weather pretty much the last month. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Yeah, that's where I'm at. 

10 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Weather.com says 25/8 and sunny on Sunday. I don't know how you guys do it. 60 is cold around here.

Cost of living here is super cheap. That's the only draw to this fucking cow town. This is my last winter living in KC. Hope they bring the parade to KC before that happens.