AFC Championship Game

11 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I hope the Tits come out flat. I don't want the Tits to milk the clock with Henry. If the Tits sag in the secondary, we'll have to throw underneath. I think they'll double team Kelce, he'll have a pair of tits on him all day.

please keep us abreast of the situation today. We're busting with curiosity.

11 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I hope the Tits come out flat. I don't want the Tits to milk the clock with Henry. If the Tits sag in the secondary, we'll have to throw underneath. I think they'll double team Kelce, he'll have a pair of tits on him all day.

I think it's more than that. I heard the Titans plan to beat the crap out of Kelce at the LOS. (Yes I noticed all the references...gotta stay focused!😀).

14 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

The Chosen One is unaffected by minor things such as weather...

So far I've seen no sign he is. But I do remember the Freezer Bowl in 1982. There's a tipping point where passing game are really impacted. Of our wind is 10-15, theirs was 25-35 and it was 9 below..LOL...Seriously a passing offense wouldn't have a chance in that. This looks actually very similiar to last year. 

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

So far I've seen no sign he is. But I do remember the Freezer Bowl in 1982. There's a tipping point where passing game are really impacted. Of our wind is 10-15, theirs was 25-35 and it was 9 below..LOL...Seriously a passing offense wouldn't have a chance in that. This looks actually very similiar to last year. 

It also plays out that people hate tackling in ultra cold weather. It just stings more.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28515259/chiefs-frank-clark-says-sees-no-difficulty-tackling-derrick-henry

Honestly it should not be that bad. He is a lighter version of a TE. Just need to fill the gaps and not let him get a full head of steam.

Easier said than done. The Ravens, by all metrics a good defensive team, stacked the box all game long. Henry had the most yards after contact in a playoff game in the past 10 years. He is hard to bring down if he gets any momentum up the field. He also knows how to use his free hand/arm to fight off would be tacklers. This is going to be a huge challenge.

19 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Easier said than done. The Ravens, by all metrics a good defensive team, stacked the box all game long. Henry had the most yards after contact in a playoff game in the past 10 years. He is hard to bring down if he gets any momentum up the field. He also knows how to use his free hand/arm to fight off would be tacklers. This is going to be a huge challenge.

Dont tackle high. I saw them try all game to tackle high. Even then when they went low they missed some horribly or tried to arm tackle. Just need to break him down and use sound tackling techniques.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Dont tackle high. I saw them try all game to tackle high. Even then when they went low they missed some horribly or tried to arm tackle. Just need to break him down and use sound tackling techniques.

Tacklers also misjudge his speed. Go back to the Chiefs game. You'll see guys diving at Henry's legs a lot and him skipping through arms. The key is bottling up the LOS and getting him as he moves laterally. Unfortunately their Oline blew holes open against the Pats and Ravens all game long. It is a huge challenge