Afc championship GDT

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

49ers are a better version of what we beat today.  Going to be tough.

The 49ers pass D is not very good.  They rely on their front 4 to cover up their bad coverage.  Unfortunately their front 4 is very good.  If we can give mahomes time he will go off

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

The 49ers pass D is not very good.  They rely on their front 4 to cover up their bad coverage.  Unfortunately their front 4 is very good.  If we can give mahomes time he will go off

But pass D was the Titans weakness too, and some people thought they could get a bit of pressure.  So I would still say a better version of the Titans.

46 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

We argue. We wanted Reid fired one week, Veach the next. We wasted money on Clark. We shouldn't re-sign Jones. And so on. But it's only because we're die hard Chiefs fans and want to win after many lean years. I'm happy for all of you. One more W!!

We, you gotta mouse in your pocket?

36 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

But pass D was the Titans weakness too, and some people thought they could get a bit of pressure.  So I would still say a better version of the Titans.

They are definitely a better version.  But a guy like adoree Jackson matches up better with or WR than Sherman and the other corner they are still looking for

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

49ers dline is nasty.

interior oline better play well because Buckner is a beast. 

and bosa is a superstar. 
fish better be ready

Yes but good thing is we have had them practice for years against good ones too. Schwartz will do fine against Ford. I think having Wiz next to Fisher has helped him a lot too. Mahomes is very good against the blitz and Reid needs to plan for the short pass game too.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yes but good thing is we have had them practice for years against good ones too. Schwartz will do fine against Ford. I think having Wiz next to Fisher has helped him a lot too. Mahomes is very good against the blitz and Reid needs to plan for the short pass game too.

Niners don’t blitz. They get pressure with 4.

In my opinion Andy worked very hard the second half of the season building an offense capable of sustaining and most importantly finishing a long drive. And when we pulled it off in the third quarter it just let the wind out of the Titans sails. Very impressive piece of coaching from a legend.