Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl

I haven’t been able to watch the game so I don’t know how crucial Rodgers’ interception was, but going 30 for 36 at 310 yards and two touchdowns and losing when the opposing quarterback only passed seven times has got to make Rodgers jealous. It’s almost as if the Niners are telling Rodgers that Alex Smith could’ve gone to the Super Bowl this year. ;)

35 minutes ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I haven’t been able to watch the game so I don’t know how crucial Rodgers’ interception was, but going 30 for 36 at 310 yards and two touchdowns and losing when the opposing quarterback only passed seven times has got to make Rodgers jealous. It’s almost as if the Niners are telling Rodgers that Alex Smith could’ve gone to the Super Bowl this year. ;)

Rodgers and their D made the 49ers look like world beaters. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Wow tickets have simply skyrocketed. My father got 2 good seats for around $4000 some time ago and looks like I have to pay a lot more just for a single one. 

Watch it on TV with the people you know. The NFL has priced out the majority of fans. I heard on the pre-game some Titans fan has paid thousands of dollars and lost a wife to follow them. To me, no team is worth that.

11 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Watch it on TV with the people you know. The NFL has priced out the majority of fans. I heard on the pre-game some Titans fan has paid thousands of dollars and lost a wife to follow them. To me, no team is worth that.

Yep it's definitely going out of reach. My father is taking my niece and I wanted to be there with them but need to cough up a lot. I'll look around a bit more but I might just end up getting her all sorts of Chiefs/Mahomes merchandise and watch at home with friends.

3 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Over 250 games at Arrowhead and none remotely matched the energy and emotion from yesterday. Just a special day for Chiefs Kingdom. 

Remember when the Niners came to Arrowhead in 1994 to face their former QB?  Never saw such a frenzied crowd.  Yesterday seemed to be right up there with that one although I wasn't there yesterday.  After the game was long over, the place seemed still full.  Guess no one wanted the moment to end. 

Unfortunately I see the wine and cheese crowd going to the SB. Chiefs fans will probably be out numbered 2 or 3 to 1.

Not that Chiefs fans can't afford it but most Chiefs fans I've met are more responsible with their hard earned money.

Hmm pay rent/house payment for 4-5 months or so. Pay bills for months on end. Feed my family for months on end etc.

or

Buy 1 SB ticket, pay for travel, hotel and meals and incidentals.