Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl

35 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Remember when the Niners came to Arrowhead in 1994 to face their former QB?  Never saw such a frenzied crowd.  Yesterday seemed to be right up there with that one although I wasn't there yesterday.  After the game was long over, the place seemed still full.  Guess no one wanted the moment to end. 

I met my wife at that game so maybe it does count as the most memorable to me. LOL That was indeed an epic day in the stadium. But it couldn't touch yesterday. Seeing grown men cry tears of joy is just not something you see every day....I don't think anyone not wearing blue left until the entire ceremony was over probably a half hour after the game had ended. I honestly don't even think being at the Super Bowl and winning it would approach that because it was on our home field with 70,000 plus who had likely endured so much sports pain to get there. Redemption was the perfect word. 

Terez A. Paylor

@TerezPaylor
· 16h
With one dashing, darting, incredible run Sunday, Patrick Mahomes not only buried the Titans, he also offered a poignant reminder of why things are different in K.C. now. That AFC playoff curse, spanning five decades? “It’s over,” one player told me

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Remember when the Niners came to Arrowhead in 1994 to face their former QB?  Never saw such a frenzied crowd.  Yesterday seemed to be right up there with that one although I wasn't there yesterday.  After the game was long over, the place seemed still full.  Guess no one wanted the moment to end. 

I saw us beat Green Bay during Favre's super bowl year

Of course we were one of the few losses they took that year

that place was rocking... it was my first Chiefs game at Arrowhead

Which reminds me... yeah we won yesterday and it was great and all...

but one thing we did over these last 10 days was put the wood to that abysmal home playoff record

guessing from now on HFA will be a formidable advantage no matter who we play

Arrowhead is back

4 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Thought this was interesting...

Chiefs ALL Time playoff reception leaders

1. Travis Kelce  46

2. Tyreek Hill     28

3. JJ Birden       27

4. Otis Taylor    27

Ugh.  Kelce isn't even in the top 50 all time.  Our playoff history is full of suck prior to last year.  Oh well, all better now.