50 years. 

I'm thinking back on all those seasons.

Livingston, Kenney, that other guy, DeBerg, that guy from Seattle, Grbac, Green, Thigpen, Cassell, Smith ..... 

Every season hoping for a SB. Several seasons actually believing it. Let down every year. 

Not this year.

Wilkie, don't feel so alone.  I have to admit I got choked up and shed a tear.  My wife ridiculed me about it, but I don't care.  She doesn't know shit about the history and the emotion involved over the decades.  But she watched the whole game, because she sees Mahomes' artistry and cannot believe what he is able to do.  She also thinks he is cute and wants to pinch his cheek

27 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Wilkie, don't feel so alone.  I have to admit I got choked up and shed a tear.  My wife ridiculed me about it, but I don't care.  She doesn't know shit about the history and the emotion involved over the decades.  But she watched the whole game, because she sees Mahomes' artistry and cannot believe what he is able to do.  She also thinks he is cute and wants to pinch his cheek

She probably hears him and thinks he's a frog and hopes to turn him into prince charming. 

Being there with my dad is something that was simply amazing.  I had the feels several times after Pat hit Sammy for that long score to make it 35.  Most knew that was the dagger, but still a lil reserved.

Lots of years flashing through my mind and the sheer disbelief that the conference trophy ceremony will be happening right there for the right team.

These are becoming the new good ol days!!