10 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

KC ran into a buzzsaw in Buffalo. Thurman Thomas ran all over the best defense in the league. No team on the planet could beat the Bills that day.

not taking anything away from a talented buffalo team... but that game wasn't the blowout suggested by the score

we left points on the board ie kimble's dropped pass in the endzone... that one killed our momentum going into halftime

Thurman's performance notwithstanding... turnovers and penalties gave away field position allowing buff the option of running the ball and killing clock

DT wasn't a run stopper so that was left to sal and smith and you're right they had a bad day 

what killed us IMO was the martyball offense didn't have the ability against a playoff-level team to come back from more than 2 scores

still, both teams were fairly even in total yds... and I couldn't help but feel like going into halftime only down one score might have changed things... likely would have forced levy into throwing the ball more which would have been more to our defense's liking

if ifs and buts....

45 minutes ago, mex said:

not taking anything away from a talented buffalo team... but that game wasn't the blowout suggested by the score

we left points on the board ie kimble's dropped pass in the endzone... that one killed our momentum going into halftime

Thurman's performance notwithstanding... turnovers and penalties gave away field position allowing buff the option of running the ball and killing clock

DT wasn't a run stopper so that was left to sal and smith and you're right they had a bad day 

what killed us IMO was the martyball offense didn't have the ability against a playoff-level team to come back from more than 2 scores

still, both teams were fairly even in total yds... and I couldn't help but feel like going into halftime only down one score might have changed things... likely would have forced levy into throwing the ball more which would have been more to our defense's liking

if ifs and buts....

I'll defer to your memory of the game because mine's a bit fuzzy.

All I remember is Thomas going through our defense like good jambalaya going through a yankee. 

And it was just as ugly.

1 hour ago, mex said:

if ifs and buts....

I was at that game...miserable....