The other game

I wanted the Packers also, and was pretty confident the Chiefs could defeat them. The 49ers are a unknown. They've played some weak opponents during the regular season, but stepped up big against good teams also. They're a pretty solid all around team. 

Just now, xen said:

Yeah this is pathetic.  Either way, I've come to believe that Mahomes is better than Aaron Rodgers ever was.

Consider this.  Let's say Mahomes were to win Super Bowl MVP, if, IF that happened, he'd have a championship, reg season mvp and super bowl mvp under his belt, at 24 years old.

4 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah this is pathetic.  Either way, I've come to believe that Mahomes is better than Aaron Rodgers ever was.

I agree. There was a point in the game were I was in awe, watching Mahomes. He was just picking the Titans defense apart down after down.

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

@liquidfriend get to find about the pretenders now..

Sure will!

That team has hardly faced any adversity all season long.  In the rare moments they faced it, they struggled.

All the Chiefs need to do is wake the fuck up from the start and put them in an early bind.  Jimmy Grapes will be throwing them up for the taking and they get antsy. 

As long as the OL can hold up against their DL, we're gonna beat 'em.  Lock it in.

Watkins, Hardman and Hill will eat Richard Sherman alive if the line gives them time to run the route.

1 hour ago, liquidfriend said:

Sure will!

That team has hardly faced any adversity all season long.  In the rare moments they faced it, they struggled.

All the Chiefs need to do is wake the fuck up from the start and put them in an early bind.  Jimmy Grapes will be throwing them up for the taking and they get antsy. 

As long as the OL can hold up against their DL, we're gonna beat 'em.  Lock it in.

Watkins, Hardman and Hill will eat Richard Sherman alive if the line gives them time to run the route.

I’m not saying they are going to beat us.

but they did make it to the super bowl. 

Garoppolo has only 27 pass attempts in the playoffs for a TD and an INT. That's probably a dream scenario for any coach as taking care of business on the ground is much better but we need to put some pressure on them to go to air. Morstet seems like he evolved to Henry Jr but we just handled the senior so it shouldn't be as hard. As long as we score early Mahomes in fair weather will get us to the promised land. 

18 hours ago, sith13 said:

Garoppolo has only 27 pass attempts in the playoffs for a TD and an INT. That's probably a dream scenario for any coach as taking care of business on the ground is much better but we need to put some pressure on them to go to air. Morstet seems like he evolved to Henry Jr but we just handled the senior so it shouldn't be as hard. As long as we score early Mahomes in fair weather will get us to the promised land. 

How do you not sell out to stop the run when the opposing qb is the weak link and only had 8 attempts last night?   Boggles my mind.   Mostert is good but he's not Walter Payton.   Matt Lafleur got slapped around by Shanahan and crew.   

We are going to have to play a very good game to win.....their front 7 are as good as it gets in the NFL and our Interior Oline is our 2nd weakest position group on the team.    If we can protect him we will win.

20 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Jimmy hasnt been tested in the postseason. Mahomes on the other hand.. 

Limit the run, chiefs win the Superbowl.

I believe in the better QB philosophy. Ours is clearly better. So as you said if we can limit run like we did to Tennessee and make this game Jimmy G VS The MVP.  We’re gonna win. 

19 hours ago, sith13 said:

It’s almost like the analytics people goaded Mike Vrabel into abandoning the only chance they had which was giving the ball to Henry 30 plus times. If we can do the same to Shanarat Jr.  We will be hoisting the Lombardi. 

10 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

It’s almost like the analytics people goaded Mike Vrabel into abandoning the only chance they had which was giving the ball to Henry 30 plus times. If we can do the same to Shanarat Jr.  We will be hoisting the Lombardi. 

I think Vrabel simply got scared once Mahomes took over and felt like he had to air it out with an inferior QB to simply keep up. I think we would still win if they stuck with Henry but it sure would be a closer game later on and they would definitely have a shot. 

Chiefs' ability to score with ease in 2-3 minutes create a lot of panic among HCs.

12 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

How do you not sell out to stop the run when the opposing qb is the weak link and only had 8 attempts last night?   Boggles my mind.   Mostert is good but he's not Walter Payton.   Matt Lafleur got slapped around by Shanahan and crew.   

We are going to have to play a very good game to win.....their front 7 are as good as it gets in the NFL and our Interior Oline is our 2nd weakest position group on the team.    If we can protect him we will win.

Yep.  Spags won't sit stubbornly in dime like Pettine as well.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

I think Vrabel simply got scared once Mahomes took over and felt like he had to air it out with an inferior QB to simply keep up. I think we would still win if they stuck with Henry but it sure would be a closer game later on and they would definitely have a shot. 

Chiefs' ability to score with ease in 2-3 minutes create a lot of panic among HCs.

I think Andy worked hard this year to make us more versatile and able to adapt to how teams are playing us. The Titans didn’t have that. They had to stay patient try to keep it close and then hope for a few big errors.  Instead they got flustered and abandoned their only hope. We need to do similar to SF.  That said, they are a FAR superior defense.