We did it!!!!

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

the First Festivus 2003 we were known as the KC Coalition  with Ranger Woody on the front.. thats the shirt I have ..also have the one with the Arrowhead that came some years later

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

I had no idea.  I thinkj the Festivus I went to was 2003, maybe 2004.  The shirt definitely says Chiefscoalition, and the front is a big white arrowhead with black outline.

I would love to meet you guys one of these days.  I currently live overseas and will be there for another year and a half but if anything is planned down the road I'd love to put a face and name to these screen names.   Love this site and all of your takes.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I would love to meet you guys one of these days.  I currently live overseas and will be there for another year and a half but if anything is planned down the road I'd love to put a face and name to these screen names.   Love this site and all of your takes.

It would be great to meet you.

11 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

You may be better off not seeing some of these guys faces(Xen, Diehard, the list goes on)!  TRUST ME!!!