Stupidest thing i have heard today

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Excellent point about Hardman. I too agree that he will probably be better than Hill.

As far as Steven Asshole Smith, AS11 had Kelce, Hill, Robinson, one year of Watkins and KAREEM HUNT.

Nonetheless, like someone posted up top, I'm mentally preparing myself to watch the Chiefs get overanalyzed for the next two weeks.

Hardman doesn't need to be better than Hill.  He needs to be better than Watkins and comes at a price about $15 million less.  Even if Watkins wins the SB single handed, the Chiefs need Hardman to step up to #2 next season.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Hardman doesn't need to be better than Hill.  He needs to be better than Watkins and comes at a price about $15 million less.  Even if Watkins wins the SB single handed, the Chiefs need Hardman to step up to #2 next season.  

Then draft another wr that falls in the upcoming draft.  Keep em cheap and keep em coming.

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Then draft another wr that falls in the upcoming draft.  Keep em cheap and keep em coming.

Or see if one of those tall guys on IR this season can play.  Watkins and Robinson could both be gone.  Maybe Watkins would negotiate a friendly deal more in line with market value, but I'm not counting on it. 

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

One of the best investments is having a fantastic coaching staff that can get young draftees and undrafted FA's up to playing at a strong level quickly and be guided by team leaders in how to prepare and in building the right attitude. As you say, keep em cheap and keep em coming.  Not just WR's but all of the depth guys.  Re-sign team leaders and sign a couple of top FA's each year as necessary to replace strong players who have to be let go because of becoming too expensive.  This is how to stay great while still paying the best QB in football a monstrous contract to stay here for his full career.