3 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I know. I didn't want to risk waiting too long. The girl at Joe's said she was getting calls from all over the country. Probably just a sales pitch but she also sounded hot.

between them and Jack Stacks .. I bet they are wearing out UPS

There will be a small get together in Berlin, in front of a nice tv, with beer, vodka, and champagne.. 

of which i cant partake, because i have to work the next day, and calling in sick for the superbowl, just doesnt work in germany. 

1 hour ago, robgar said:

There will be a small get together in Berlin, in front of a nice tv, with beer, vodka, and champagne.. 

of which i cant partake, because i have to work the next day, and calling in sick for the superbowl, just doesnt work in germany. 

I'm sure that you could find another excuse.

1 hour ago, robgar said:

Maybe that’s why Champions League Final is on Saturday. My wife works for a European company and there are no sick days anymore. Just a massive amount of PTO (9 weeks off now after 10 years). In fact I don’t know of many companies that still use sick days.   Doesn’t work that way in Germany?

30 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:
Peter King

@peter_king
· 8h

I asked to ride to work one morning in the Super Bowl off week with Kansas City coach Andy Reid. Sure, he said. Pick you up at your hotel at 3:15 AM

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/27/andy-reid-ride-work-super-bowl-liv-fmia-peter-king/

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Maybe that’s why Champions League Final is on Saturday. My wife works for a European company and there are no sick days anymore. Just a massive amount of PTO (9 weeks off now after 10 years). In fact I don’t know of many companies that still use sick days.   Doesn’t work that way in Germany?

27 - 30 paid vacation days --- thats not sick leave.. if your sick during one of these submit a doctors notice, and it is not counted as vacation. 

sick days no such thing, if your sick depending on the company you have somewhere between 1 - 3 days to send the company a note from the doctor. They dont count these, as they bill the insurance company for this. 

also in the it industry most companys will give you 1 day off, per week of on call duty.  

plus all the normal german holidays.. 

Fun facts between 69 and today. Shows the evolution of the passing game in the NFL.

LEN DAWSON STATISTIC (RANK) PATRICK MAHOMES
* Both QBs started 14 games
2,527 (5th) Passing yards 4,031 (10th)
*180.5 (5th) Passing yards/game *287.9 (7th)
284 (6th) Passing attempts 484 (18th)
159 (5th) Completions 319 (15th)
56.0 (1st) Completion percentage 65.9 (11th)
26 (1st) TD passes 26 (T-8th)
15.9 (2nd) Yards/pass completion 12.6 (5th)

2 hours ago, robgar said:

27 - 30 paid vacation days --- thats not sick leave.. if your sick during one of these submit a doctors notice, and it is not counted as vacation. 

sick days no such thing, if your sick depending on the company you have somewhere between 1 - 3 days to send the company a note from the doctor. They dont count these, as they bill the insurance company for this. 

also in the it industry most companys will give you 1 day off, per week of on call duty.  

plus all the normal german holidays.. 

Very interesting actually. Thanks.  

34 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Fun facts between 69 and today. Shows the evolution of the passing game in the NFL.

LEN DAWSON STATISTIC (RANK) PATRICK MAHOMES
* Both QBs started 14 games
2,527 (5th) Passing yards 4,031 (10th)
*180.5 (5th) Passing yards/game *287.9 (7th)
284 (6th) Passing attempts 484 (18th)
159 (5th) Completions 319 (15th)
56.0 (1st) Completion percentage 65.9 (11th)
26 (1st) TD passes 26 (T-8th)
15.9 (2nd) Yards/pass completion 12.6 (5th)

The comparisons that were most shocking  to me were the size of the players. The Packers offensive line averaged under 250 pounds with a center at 235.  There’s a lot of high school teams with olines bigger than that now. 

Just now, Mloe68 said:

The comparisons that were most shocking  to me were the size of the players. The Packers offensive line averaged under 250 pounds with a center at 235.  There’s a lot of high school teams with olines bigger than that now. 

Saw that as well. The ticket prices were crazy, even based on inflation the tickets to the SB today would be under $100.