1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I'm watching this Super Bowl opening night. Have they been doing this for a while? I'm kinda new to having my team in the Super Bowl.

yea this is fucken weird

not trying to make friends with my opponent before the game lol. everything being said is professionally taken care of. fuck all that I'm tryna smack the shit out of you Jimmy G 

11 hours ago, xen said:

I'm worried that that run will get him hurt....D players wont let up thinking he's running out of bounds they'll make sure he goes out and extremely forcefully.. yea it might get a couple of PI  penalties but it might very well lead to him being  carried off in a stretcher as well 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I'm worried that that run will get him hurt....D players wont let up thinking he's running out of bounds they'll make sure he goes out and extremely forcefully.. yea it might get a couple of PI  penalties but it might very well lead to him being  carried off in a stretcher as well 

Don't buy it. Mahomes is smart and will take what he is given and go down/out of bounds if needed. This kid is not a cherry boy, he's got all the composure if a grizzled vet. Being around stars and big games his entire life seems to  have made him very comfortable in these situations. 

48 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Don't buy it. Mahomes is smart and will take what he is given and go down/out of bounds if needed. This kid is not a cherry boy, he's got all the composure if a grizzled vet. Being around stars and big games his entire life seems to  have made him very comfortable in these situations. 

I'm with @oldtimer a simple mistake might cost us a lot and defenders will try to hit him harder if they believe he'll not get out of bounds. I loved the TD run but was scared a lot till the end. 

3 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I'm with @oldtimer a simple mistake might cost us a lot and defenders will try to hit him harder if they believe he'll not get out of bounds. I loved the TD run but was scared a lot till the end. 

Why don't the Chiefs bench him completely. If a team is going to cheap shot him, they can do that when he's in the pocket or anytime he scrambles.

20 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

over react much??..said it was a concern no taking to our death bed over it

I'm not overreacting, overreacting is worrying/being concerned about Mahomes getting hurt if he runs with the ball. Commonsense is, he's a smart pro football player and won't put himself in a position to get hurt needlessly.

4 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Why don't the Chiefs bench him completely. If a team is going to cheap shot him, they can do that when he's in the pocket or anytime he scrambles.

There's a a lot of ground in between extreme caution and complete disregard. We need to stay somewhere in that spectrum without overreacting.