5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Does Shady get any meaningful amount of carries seems he has all but disappeared. That ol " saving him for later" statement doesn't hold water anymore. Then  Do we want him to have any meaningful amount carries?

Shady said that he wants to get a win for Andy, so I think he plays, watch for draws and screen plays.

6 hours ago, NChiefsCorner said:

Is it possible Andy saved Shady for this game and gives him the start, because Shady is all rested up and ready to go.

5 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

i would not change a thing and stick with damian Williams 

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Does Shady get any meaningful amount of carries seems he has all but disappeared. That ol " saving him for later" statement doesn't hold water anymore. Then  Do we want him to have any meaningful amount carries?

I've wondered about Shady as well. I remember Reid saying that sometime you have to stay with the player that's in rhythm, or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I've wondered about Shady as well. I remember Reid saying that sometime you have to stay with the player that's in rhythm, or something like that. 

I agree with that statement  or just a change of pace  after we have a big lead the way he carries the ball scares the bajeebaz out of me

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

I agree with that statement  or just a change of pace  after we have a big lead the way he carries the ball scares the bajeebaz out of me

Yeah,  he makes amazing shifty moves even at this age, but I also get scared when he carries the ball, and turnovers are too costly.

35 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

^ this.  X 10.....

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

what makes no sense is your statement.....he's well earned a spot over Shady 

OT , Darwin has earned it bc of STs , but he has no experience and has looked lost when on the field. If Damien goes down that's my only concern. At least have McCoy active.

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

No way that fumble waiting to happen should play. Williams is the best back on the team. Thompson will get more meaningful carries next year.

mccoy needs to sit.

agreed if McCoy fumbled we'd not be surprised but instead be pissed as fuck and would never want to see his face again.

His job was to get us through the regular season. He's done that. 

25 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

agreed if McCoy fumbled we'd not be surprised but instead be pissed as fuck and would never want to see his face again.

His job was to get us through the regular season. He's done that. 

Reported earlier today on the NFL network, McCoy will be a healthy scratch tomorrow, so no need to worry about him fumbling the football.

I really don’t like benching mccoy for thompson. I have seen nothing from thompson to make me think he should even be on the roster next season. 

Mccoy fumbling scares me but thompson scares me more, he has very low awareness.

either way i believe we will be seeing williams 99% of the snaps so hopefully it will be irrelevant 

29 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I really don’t like benching mccoy for thompson. I have seen nothing from thompson to make me think he should even be on the roster next season. 

Mccoy fumbling scares me but thompson scares me more, he has very low awareness.

either way i believe we will be seeing williams 99% of the snaps so hopefully it will be irrelevant 

Right , but if Williams goes down need to have a plan B. Maybe Watkins can play RB 😂