1 hour ago, Calichief said:

See the Baltimore game. They’ve played Wilson twice. Oh and kyler Murray. They’ve played the best mobile qb’s.

True, and they lost to BAL and split with SEA, giving up between 20 and 27 points each game.  AZ isn't really top competition.  I'm not claiming they won't pressure Mahomes more than most teams, only that Mahomes is as well equipped to handle the basic rush as anyone. 

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

See the Baltimore game. They’ve played Wilson twice. Oh and kyler Murray. They’ve played the best mobile qb’s.

With no real passing game. Jackson is not a real threat passing, Murray and Wilson has if they're lucky one receiver that the defense has to worry about.

SF will have to defend 3 WR threats and a the best TE in the game. Oh, Williams not a slouch out of the backfield. Pick your poison. 

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

With no real passing game. Jackson is not a real threat passing, Murray and Wilson has if they're lucky one receiver that the defense has to worry about.

SF will have to defend 3 WR threats and a the best TE in the game. Oh, Williams not a slouch out of the backfield. Pick your poison. 

I simply retorted to the “mobile qb” comment. They have played mobile qb’s. Those mobile qb’s ALL gave them problems. 

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

I think the difference is that none of the QBs they've played can actually make the throws Mahomes can on the move. Once Mahomes gets out of the pocket they still have to cover the entire field, hence less guys to go after him. Still that's one agile pass rush they have over there. 

13 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Right. So , mahomes should be able to do what he does. 

The Chiefs have built the perfect storm. It will be harder after we have to pay Mahomes and cut some of those players.  Even then, we will have a shot every year, as long as he is our QB.  But this is our time.

6 hours ago, NChiefsCorner said:

The last time we won the SB, the Vikings were suppose to win, the Purple People Eaters were suppose to be dominant, so anything can happen, that’s why you play the game.

Stram dinked and dunked and matriculated the ball down the field

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

True, and they lost to BAL and split with SEA, giving up between 20 and 27 points each game.  AZ isn't really top competition.  I'm not claiming they won't pressure Mahomes more than most teams, only that Mahomes is as well equipped to handle the basic rush as anyone. 

this

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

I simply retorted to the “mobile qb” comment. They have played mobile qb’s. Those mobile qb’s ALL gave them problems. 

Ability to beat that lethal pass rush is big vs 49ers.  Mahomes isn’t in their league as a runner but his uncanny sense for feeling pressure and finding space is gonna help. 

Not predicting yet. The line is tight. Basically a pick em. National pundits so far pretty split on who will win.

So today I hear on NFL network that the Niners are feeling as though they are being seen as the underdog and as such being disrespected. I wondered when the "no respect" card was going to be thrown out. Seriously? You gotta whip your team up with this BS? Too stupid for words.

24 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Not predicting yet. The line is tight. Basically a pick em. National pundits so far pretty split on who will win.

So today I hear on NFL network that the Niners are feeling as though they are being seen as the underdog and as such being disrespected. I wondered when the "no respect" card was going to be thrown out. Seriously? You gotta whip your team up with this BS? Too stupid for words.

When the line is pick'em, I always pick the team with the best QB.  That usually decides it.  I know for a fact that Mahomes is at least a step better than Garrapolo and has more targets and a more diverse offense that can adjust quickly during the game.  So, I am picking the Chiefs as twice as likely to win as SF.

The Niners are a more complete across the board. If the chiefs fall behind early, there will be no crazy comeback. 
I think reid and mahomes will be ready. 
In the end, I think the Niners will be too much for kc. We have the better qb and skill players, but that’s where it ends for me. As the game progresses, the physicality of the Niners will take over. I also don’t think the defense will be ready for all the unique play calls for the rb’s the Niners have. Breeland will have his hands full with Deebo. I see the kc oline struggling and that is the final factor for me. Mahomes is going to have to press things. Extremely close game. I hope I’m wrong. 
Chiefs come back to win it all next year after having another great draft.

34-26 

The Niners are a more complete across the board. If the chiefs fall behind early, there will be no crazy comeback. 
In the end, I think the Niners will be too much for kc. We have the better qb and skill players, but that’s where it ends for me. As the game progresses, the physicality of the Niners will take over. I also don’t think the defense will be ready for all the unique play calls for the rb’s the Niners have. Breeland will have his hands full with Deebo. I see the kc oline struggling and that is the final factor for me. Mahomes is going to have to press things. Extremely close game. I hope I’m wrong. 

34-26 

Hey Calichief...you're living up to the cali, chief

34-26 

Wrong!!!

44 minutes ago, xen said:

Y'all worry too much.  In Mahomes we trust.  Chiefs have faced a D as good statistically (with a less than 100% Mahomes as well) and come out on top.  San Fran has not faced an O like this.  

I like our chances.

Not worried. Just my honest take. Re watched a bunch of games. It’s a match up thing. 

6 hours ago, dhitter said:

Yeah, the no respect thing is beyond tired.  Vrabel tried to pull that shit in the AFC Championship game.  The Chiefs are playing in their first Super Bowl in 50 years and the opposition wants to play the no respect card?  Get outta here with that shit!

Chiefs played 7 teams in the top 12 on defense this year and won them all. SD, Bears and Denver are not world beaters on offense, though SD ( LA now) was a let down but still we won. NE and Baltimore were more balanced teams and we won. I like that we have played and overcame these defenses.

The above was teams by total yards allowed. We played Den (twice), NE, Balt,Chicago, GB and Vikings who are all in top 10 for points per game allowed. We lost one to GB with our back up qb.... I like our chances.

41 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Not worried. Just my honest take. Re watched a bunch of games. It’s a match up thing. 

You're forgetting the most important matchup of all, which often overshadows all the other matchups during playoff time.

Mahomes > Garoppolo