1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Two evenly matched team putting it all on one game?  Yep the losing coach would have to be an idiot.  Even the Bills losing four SBs didn't have an idiot coach unless "wide right" was on the  coach.

That wide right missed FG put Parcels on the map. If Norwood doesn't miss it Parcels is probably a footnote somewhere. Much like the tuck rule call. Had that never been called what would have happened in NE. Nobody knows. 

15 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

That wide right missed FG put Parcels on the map. If Norwood doesn't miss it Parcels is probably a footnote somewhere. Much like the tuck rule call. Had that never been called what would have happened in NE. Nobody knows. 

Or Don Denkinger.

14 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Good points and that's why I resist the temptation to call the losing coach/manager an idiot or label them as unable to win the big one.  Getting there is a real accomplishment.  Get there often enough and the odds are that eventually, the coach will win.  The idiot coach is the one who can't get the best out of what he has to work with or fails in the leadership or planning phases.  Reid hasn't failed in either.  I don't remember all that much about his time in PHL, but until this defense jelled in the latter part of the season, Reid didn't have a SB winning quality team.  Now he has a chance.  If he wins, great.  If he doesn't this time, he still got further than anyone else in the past 50 years and will get more chances. 

Other predictions.

Dustin C. will not have a intention grounding penalty. 

A sack/fumble will not be wiped out by a forward progress call.

Jimmy G will not score a TD on his own blocked pass. 

Frank Clark will not line up off sides after producing 0 tackles and 0 sacks all game.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

"A sack/fumble will not be wiped out by a forward progress call".

Worst call I have ever seen in my life. Haven't ever seen it called in 40 years of watching football (Pro and College) before it happened nor have I seen it called since. Doesn't get talked enough about how bad a call that was.

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

Other predictions.

Dustin C. will not have a intention grounding penalty. 

A sack/fumble will not be wiped out by a forward progress call.

Jimmy G will not score a TD on his own blocked pass. 

Frank Clark will not line up off sides after producing 0 tackles and 0 sacks all game.

Actually, I don't care if any of those things happen again, as long as we have more points on the board than they do when the clock reaches zero.

24 minutes ago, xen said:

The lions and the hippo at the Cincinnati zoo picked the chiefs, so you know... that obviously means we'll destroy them.  The cheetah picked the 9ers which I feel is just wrong on so many levels, plus pretty sure it was high.

so the cheater picked the 9ers?

9 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Actually, I don't care if any of those things happen again, as long as we have more points on the board than they do when the clock reaches zero.

I want this to be a laugher with KC so far ahead at halftime that SF can't possibly catch up. 

The Chiefs have already given me too many gray hairs for a nail biter. 

I think SF wins in a shoot out 41-38. SF is a better balanced team. Can throw it as well as  run it. They focus run first but can shoot it out if needed. SF defense a little better. That Sanders guy can be a real pain. Hope I am wrong.

Turnovers likely decide this game.

Should be very exciting and entertaining. Hope there are no key injuries for either team, no BS penalties called or not called and no completely lucky plays.

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think SF wins in a shoot out 41-38. Better balanced team. Can throw it as well as  run it. They focus run first but can shoot it out if needed. SF defense a little better. That Sanders guy can be a real pain.

Should be very exciting and entertaining.

Hmm, interesting.

I think if we can make them punt at least twice a half...we win by double digits....IF.

Even if we hold them to a couple of FG's when they get in the red zone, that should be enough.

SF has not seen an offense like this, this year. The Seahawks don't have an offense even close to ours...And they beat them once and almost twice!

As far as their offense...As I said in my earlier OP,  they're running game puts me on edge. Mainly because of one guy..Anthony Hitchens. He can't get caught doing what he always does and that's being hesitant, missing tackles and shooting the wrong gaps.

I'm thinking we'll see HB on Kittle ALL DAY LONG, with Wilson and Sorrenson covering the backs out of the backfield, with Ward and Breeland earning their paychecks on Samuel and Sanders and holding them down. 

Score prediction: 27 - 20 CHIEFS!

If we hold them to 100 yds rushing or less?? 34-20 Chiefs

7 hours ago, FANATIC said:

I think SF wins in a shoot out 41-38. SF is a better balanced team. Can throw it as well as  run it. They focus run first but can shoot it out if needed. SF defense a little better. That Sanders guy can be a real pain. Hope I am wrong.

Should be very exciting and entertaining. Hope there are no key injuries for either team, no BS penalties called or not called and no completely lucky plays.

lol if this turns into a shootout it will not go well for the 9ers.