Rewatching game on NFL Network

there was one shot where you could see a shitpile of empty seats in the 3rd Q in the middle deck... and I thought what the hell? then a while later they were full again... must have been a collaborative piss break

2 minutes ago, mex said:

there was one shot where you could see a shitpile of empty seats in the 3rd Q in the middle deck... and I thought what the hell? then a while later they were full again... must have been a collaborative piss break

one last run to the beer man as well before sales are cut off

1 hour ago, mex said:

Nah, they go inside the suite to warm up before the grand finale. 

1 hour ago, mex said:

the middle "comfort zone" is much bigger than the little "Arrowhead Cub" we'd have to pile into  before the renovation..luckily we were right in front of it so we usually got in...maybe they were having a drink Special..only $20 Bloody Mary's lol