I debated whether or not to put this out here but what the hell...

I was perusing a 49ers discussion board and, as you might expect, the opinions on who will win SB LIV range from hopefully pessemistic to overly confident with some cautious optimism in between.

However, there was this one head case who absolutely hates Patrick Mahomes and I pictured him foaming at the mouth as he delivered a particularly vitriolic post that has since been removed. But it was quoted in subsequent posts and you can read it here if you want. Scroll down a bit and look for time stamp Jan 19, 2020 at 7:39 PM.

Much to their credit, the aforementioned head case was condemned by all, except one, who responded to his diatribe.

I checked the OP's profile. He has been banned. And rightly so

Good lord!

I had read some of that thread, and even some of the comments by the poster in question, but he hadn't gone that far yet. He's got some other stuff going on. I assume he doesn't care for Russell Wilson also.

47 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Why in the hell would you want to visit a place full of phata's

I'm on my own time 24/7 and I was bored so I thought I'd see what kind of shit the Niners fans were talking.

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Damn you!! Stole my line.

been waiting for him to drop in and tell us why mahomes is lucky or something 

Someone showed me a 49ers post that was really borderlining into racist (involving Mahomes) and I immediate thought of that god awful poster when I saw it.  It explained a lot.

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Someone showed me a 49ers post that was really borderlining into racist (involving Mahomes) and I immediate thought of that god awful poster when I saw it.  It explained a lot.

He’s still here lurking..

• 2 weeks later...