Handswarmer

reesebobby

9 hours ago, xen said:

Well it's not a coincidence that Oklahoma has a long protrusion that invades the territory of kansas, colorado, texas and new mexico.

But to be fair y'all were asking for it.  Look at the way y'all were dressed.

Fuckin territory teases.

Looks more like Texas is giving it to Oklahoma to me. 

11 hours ago, Calichief said:

Lamar is a stud. You see why the debate exists.

Honestly that doesn't mean much. But it does help explain the wounded ducks he was throwing up vs Tennessee. What we know is he is a really good QB with a lead. He's very average playing in the pocket from behind. That doesn't really add up to sustained playoff success. Then again the Ravens have been irrelevant in January since Andy Reid got to KC. 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 AM, qnet said:

I didn't always agree with Handswarmer, but he seemed like a ok dude (for just communicating on the web). I often wondered if he was a closet Chiefs fan as much as he was on here. I'm also curious how he felt about the Ravens season, and what he thinks about the Chiefs now. 

It was an act of mercy.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, Joe_Chief said:

Hands is ok.  We talked a while back when he went on vacation.  He'll be back.

Hands is overrated

which means he fits in just fine around here

actually had beers once with hands, baltchief and wild on a trip to MD... gosh I think it's been 12 years ago now... had a blast

22 hours ago, mex said:

Hands is overrated

which means he fits in just fine around here

actually had beers once with hands, baltchief and wild on a trip to MD... gosh I think it's been 12 years ago now... had a blast

All three are good dudes, although Baltimore is still a shithole...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for someone who is so reviled, you all sure spent alot of time thinking about me.

Congratulations on winning the Super Bowl. Andy didn't choke finally. Defense finally showed up. D Williams should have been MVP though.

Yes, the vacation was not voluntary. But in my defense, my entertainment values is, well, undervalued.

Personal note- got a new job, less free time these days. If Joe_Chief hadn't DM-ed me on FB, I wouldn't have remembered I was allowed back on.

Not sure why some of you keep baggin on Lamar in CTO. I am not even here and you bring up the Ravens- who is obsessed with who?

Anyhoo, congrats again...I still work with BaltChief- he lets me know all the time that KC finally won a SB.

As I leave :

Mahomes 2nd year: MVP

Mahomes 3rd year: SB MVP

Jackson 2nd year: MVP

Jackson 3rd year: ???

Enjoy the Championship!🍺