Handswarmer

reesebobby

On 1/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, reesebobby said:

Hands, if you're out there, we are really sorry that you guys choked again.  It must have really hurt to think you were going to the Super Bowl, only to not. 

You mean like the Chiefs last year? 

Please tell me how that felt so i can gauge my feelings right now...

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

You mean like the Chiefs last year? 

Please tell me how that felt so i can gauge my feelings right now...

It's been a long time, I don't really remember.  But I tend to agree with Xen it was great and helped build character in us all. 

8 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Not just hands but fans of every team in the AFC, it has to suck to watch Mahomes knowing he's only 24. World champion and a Dee Ford brain fart away from 2 consecutive SBs. 

I don't think it sucks, i think its wonderful for the game. Pat is a great young talent. So is LJ8. Be fun to watch them go at it over the next few years.

56 minutes ago, xen said:

Meh.  At least it wasn't to the Tits in the divisional round.

At home with the MVP of the league. Hmm, lose the Championship game to the eventual SB Champs, who have already won 5 other SBs. Or, lose the Divisional round to a team that loses the following week by double digits, a team that has never won it all and a backup QB. Both suck, but Baltimore's was much worse.

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

At home with the MVP of the league. Hmm, lose the Championship game to the eventual SB Champs, who have already won 5 other SBs. Or, lose the Divisional round to a team that loses the following week by double digits, a team that has never won it all and a backup QB. Both suck, but Baltimore's was much worse.

I will say, I was at that game and it sucked.  But it wasn't that bad because I felt like we'd be back with more experience this year.

Also went to the Houston playoff game this year, and started rethinking that position right around the end of the first quarter.  😅

4 minutes ago, xen said:

I will say, I was at that game and it sucked.  But it wasn't that bad because I felt like we'd be back with more experience this year.

Also went to the Houston playoff game this year, and started rethinking that position right around the end of the first quarter.  😅

Then you deleted my post and saved the season.  😳

44 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Since my team has lost a Few AFCCG, i say they suck worse than one and done at home...but to each his own.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Getting worked over by the 6 seed in round 1 is a monumental choke kind of similar to the Chiefs-Colts 1995. Even in that game we were more competitive than they were. Did Jackson choke? Honestly when playing from behind and having to rely on his arm he’s just very average. Certainly nowhere near Mahomes league. So I’d say he choked a little but generally this isn’t a way he can win. Mahomes on the other hand had no problem rallying his team.  Just different caliber QBs. I mean he’s 0-2 in home playoff games. Not buying them as a real threat to the Chiefs. 

39 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Getting worked over by the 6 seed in round 1 is a monumental choke kind of similar to the Chiefs-Colts 1995. Even in that game we were more competitive than they were. Did Jackson choke? Honestly when playing from behind and having to rely on his arm he’s just very average. Certainly nowhere near Mahomes league. So I’d say he choked a little but generally this isn’t a way he can win. Mahomes on the other hand had no problem rallying his team.  Just different caliber QBs. I mean he’s 0-2 in home playoff games. Not buying them as a real threat to the Chiefs. 

Agree