2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

yeah,  i just watched the video on youtube..said the niners should hit him even if he is sliding or going out of bounds...that it would be worth the 15 yard penalty to send a message

Shouldn't he also be advocating the Chiefs chop block Bosa? Maybe slow down that pass rush a little. I mean this is the Super Bowl. LOL

2 hours ago, xen said:

Well Florio is a piece of shit, always has been, so not really surprising.

It’s a little over the top for a media person to be saying that on air.. I usually don’t care what people say. But that pisses me off 

fucking asshat 

Could you imagine what a disaster it would be for the NFL if the Chiefs lost Mahomes during the super bowl on a dirty play?  Like it or not, he's the new face of the league, and he's a marketing dream.  I would think that if such a thing happened, there would be league  wide consequences with rule changes going forward, something to the effect of a personal foul late hit would result in immediate ejection.  The NFL would come down hard on that organization if they did indeed pull some cheap shit like that.  

20 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Could you imagine what a disaster it would be for the NFL if the Chiefs lost Mahomes during the super bowl on a dirty play?  Like it or not, he's the new face of the league, and he's a marketing dream.  I would think that if such a thing happened, there would be league  wide consequences with rule changes going forward, something to the effect of a personal foul late hit would result in immediate ejection.  The NFL would come down hard on that organization if they did indeed pull some cheap shit like that.  

I’m shocked this dude said this on TV

He is unrepentant. Thinks the criticisms are unwarranted. He'll be in Miami. Wonder how many Chiefs interviews he will be able to secure. He also said earlier in the year that if Tyreek Hill was allowed to continue to play football he didn't know if he could continue to cover the sport. Frickin' jump the gun douchebag idiot!!