50 yo Chiefs SB Decanter on sale

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yea ..if you look at the add it shows the unbroken seal.. that being said if Ebay pays attention they'll take it down..cant sell alcohol on ebay

Yeah, I saw the unbroken seal, but saw it was listed as a decanter. Probably to skirt eBay rules. I won’t pay $500,  it if it doesn’t sell I’d be very interested at a lower price point. 

52 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I would lower the price. Let your bud know there are others unbroken seals for 330 or so for buy now or bid at 250. Just an fyi.

we are old High School Buddies had not seen him since 1980 (ish) until we got reacquainted at a mutual friend's funeral..He's now a "Cannabis nurse" a RN that got tired of seeing people die of Cancer and dedicated himself to Cannabis..he doesn't drink & I doubt very seriously he cares whether he sells it or not..he doesn't drink and its a family heirloom

On 1/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, oldtimer said:

starting bid of $500 ..it probably wont sell

People have to pay exactly 10.5 times that amount for a seat to the game in the nosebleed sections, and the place will be full.  So sure, someone would spend that much for that item.    Regular people get to enjoy this on TV, with a nice bowl of caramel corn.

• 3 weeks later...