A few things I can get used to....

The Pats are done, barring some bolt of lightning that blesses them with the next Tom Brady in the draft.  It's one thing to win 10 games with the likes of Matt Cassel, it's an entirely different animal to run the playoffs with said QB.  I know BB gets sucked off for being the greatest ever, but without Tom Brady he probably doesn't have a single Super Bowl ring.  Defense will get ya there, but when push comes to shove, you gotta have a QB that can get it done in crunch time. 

I had a 4 hour drive on Thursday so I was listening to a lot of sports talk.  One show had this guy that worked for PFF  on that was also a Steelers fan and he gave some advice to Chiefs fan.  He said the 2 weeks that are in between games is like having your birthday for 2 weeks straight cause it’s all about you and your team.  For the most part nothing but good things will get said, just sit back and enjoy it.   Went on to say don’t have a big super bowl party, keep it small cause do you really wanna miss a crucial 3rd down cause somebody is worried about chip bowl being empty.  Bigger the party you will have  people that will be there more for the social aspect than the game.    Lastly watch it with people you know will be in your life for a long time so you can look back and share the memory with them.   He had experience with that one.  

Host asked him at the end how many SBs will Mahomes and KC play in.  He said 5.